lol funness with bonemancer

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
I have used both, on and off battle.net. I dueled my friend with both a top-notch necro and a top-notch windy, and I beat his necro and windy with both. That's what I said. But from my experiences, a Windy eventually ODES have the upper hand, just that beating the necro is annoying. Theo nly quick way to do it that I found was delayed namelocking.

As for the necro vs. his Windy, either he sucked or then I just did too good on the Necro, as I had a better record on beating him with a necro than beating his necro with a druid. But yes, both could beat both. And yes, a Bonemancer does have trouble due to summon stacking. And yes, a good windy won't be stupid enough to go too offensive.

So, what do you actually do without Widow or Fort? teleport to the blindspot and zerk? However, I've realized that most hammerdins nowadays are desynching ones, which can easily be beaten without fortitude or Widowmaker.
In other words, your experience with necro and windy is limited to dueling one person who probalby isn't even that good. I however have dueled most of the top necs and windies on west and some of the best on east.

Most hammerdins these days realize that they are not invincible by casting hammers in the same spot, so blind spot telezerk will not work most of the time. . against desynchers,I usually do desynch long ww to cut off them off or do tele wws to cut them off. there's a lot of anicipation and luck involved. Also when they are really low on health and start playing defensive you can unsummon lock tele ww them when u think they are charging away(not casting hammers). Yes it's very risky and you could end up dying instantly but if you time it right it works most of the time. I'm not very skilled at dueling tele hammerdins but most of them aren't that bad. Bvcs like blobs and xe-malice found ways to kill tele hammerdins without even getting hit once.

moonlike

Banned
Mmm, it might be. However, I've never been too good with delayed namelocks. I cannot time them right, and the rare few times I get a delayed namelock, I end up in a bad situation (such as the opponent teleporting behind me and I'm still waiting for a time to teleport in). As for getting the lock, it's quite hard to do with a damn wireless mouse, so I guess I could try with a wired one...
i use old type mouse (with ball ROFL)
delayed nl arent hard to do, but alot better is if u can position ur cursor on opponent after delayed tele so u nl him again he teles away and u can delayed nl him again ,if u are expirienced it can be made many times in a row ,
nec almost cant beat such druid becasue he run all time and after 1st mistake he make he's dead. (I was accused of using aa many times becasue i all time abuse delayed nl , ofc its sometimes troublesome when i w8 on sorc go offscreen and she suddenly begin shot me with fb buhehe also nl under blizzard is unhealthy XD )

ps. i suck on bvc vs hammerdins those who use medi just make me doing suicide actions when i see they heal all dmg i did with my crappy widow :(

blobswannabe

Diabloii.Net Member
i use old type mouse (with ball ROFL)
delayed nl arent hard to do, but alot better is if u can position ur cursor on opponent after delayed tele so u nl him again he teles away and u can delayed nl him again ,QUOTE]

Most people call that chain lock. It's a very basic dueling techniques. People who can't chain lock consistently shouldn't be saying things like caster A> caster B.

Ce Olba

Banned
He probably played ladder 2, and is now on non ladder.
In a way, that's correct.

hm? That not make any sense to anyone else?
Notice the "did"? It means that I used to duel on Ladder when I started to do PvP. I've been PvPing on non-ladder ever since the ladder was reset. And ever since then I've played a BvC.