lol funness with bonemancer

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
ahh you see you have gone for damage rather then speed, you cast rate items, dont use like homoc use spirit instead with hoto, and i dont know about you but my bonemancer has 1.3k base hp and with bo it goes to 2.2k+ and mines not even close 2 pure vit..
my bonemancer atm dus only 3.2k spear with no PnB gc's or a soj just basic average gear and he seems to Pk just fine :)

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
It would be very interesting see him duel a leap-abusing bvc. But apparently he got banned now. :rolleyes:

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
I descend the little creek, and approach the underside of the bridge with caution. Taking the dead rabbit out of my knapsack, I toss it underneath the bridge. I approach with caution, my lantern held out to see. I see xxmunkyxx furiously chewing on the rabbit, and giving me a murderous glare as I approach. I call out to him 'Lawl!!1!1 j00 ar3 leet BoN3 nec!! y0u PwnZ nub$!!! lolololol!!!!1!!!one!!1'. He seems to relax upon hearing this, and lets down his guard. I take a seat next to him, and put my hand on his shoulder, and clearing my throat, begin to speak. "Ya know, you don't have to impress us. Nobody cares if you're 1337 or nUbz. We'll like you for who you are. These acts of attention aren't necessary. Just be yourself". I look at him and smile. Then xxmunkyxx begins to sob and cry uncontrollably.

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
It would be very interesting see him duel a leap-abusing bvc. But apparently he got banned now. :rolleyes:
So what did he get banned for? dueled some guy who banned him to prevent him from telling us :laugh:

or maybe he broke the rules? (of english grammar)

Too bad, this argument was getting interesting the way they get at times at the barb forums... speaking of which I'd be glad to hear of the success of any barbarians who accepted his challenge... keep ear and post screenie!

Thoridian

Diabloii.Net Member
HAHAHAHAH oh my God lol Lord Nyax please stop actually thinking that you would stand a chane against me in a duel! HAHAHA.
Ok since you probably dont even play Diablo II or LoD you probably dont know what jumping means.

It means (for example) if you are using battle orders and someone comes out and attacks you in the middle of it or when your summoning or something etc. etc. but yes it does mean also attacking before you say go.
and no i dont jump Lord Nyax since that would then lower me to your standard of dueling :laugh:
good luck in trying to EVER beat anybody LN

*laughs extremely hard at Lord Nyax's comment*
Lmao i feel sorry for you

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
I think it was his second account after being perma banned. Not sure tho. I could have been something else.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes. But i didnt know it at the time. And he said something like "my old account got banned because of bad language". Or something.

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
why hasnt any one reported him yet? hes obviously flaming and trying to get arousal out of everyone. and actually munky Lord Nyax does play diablo we used to play together alot. btw, he never lost to a bone necro either (from the ones ive seen) when we were dueling together no necro stood more than 2-3 arrows. his necro (lvl 53 curses) spammed amp from across the blood moor and i would shoot arrows at 7fpa with 2.5k dmg (physical, no poison), kb.

First Arrow= Bone Armor gone
Second= Necro
Third (if needed, lol)= Necro again

his hdin also pwnt boners. its called a merc, we sued the same technique. yes its hard to catch boners but if an hdin with a hi dmg merc catches up to him, it blows thru his bone armor and throws him into stun lock (because as you may (or may not!) know, mercs hit 2-3 times per swing, their fpa are alot faster than u see.) since they are stunned, they cant cast spears/spirits/tele. 1 hammer= dead. im sorry but this useless attempt to make people angry failed... youve been reported. i hope you get banned.

i play ladder softcore east-find me?

*bobofuzzlymunky ill make short work of you if you wish. :flowers:

edit- checked, you play NL, so do I! ^.^ find me there too, same accnt.

recommendation- dont mess with star.

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
blech. you guys make me sad lol. i was kinda thinking of making a boner for pvp in the future, yet in this thread i see alot of 'bone necs are good, but my char eats them' 'ya so does mine' 'me three!'. and 5 spirits to kill somebody? =(

mythos

Diabloii.Net Member
blech. you guys make me sad lol. i was kinda thinking of making a boner for pvp in the future, yet in this thread i see alot of 'bone necs are good, but my char eats them' 'ya so does mine' 'me three!'. and 5 spirits to kill somebody? =(
There's nothing wrong with boner's. 4k unresistable damage is not bad. That's roughly 650 pvp dmg. If you have the right gear and built your boner right, then you can be very competitive in pvp. If you dedicate yourself and increase your skills/range of tactics then you can kill almost anyone with a boner.

@the guy who needs a friend to amp for him so his bower can kill a necro.
That's just sad. You're claiming to be better than boner's, but need a 2v1 situation. And you're hdin friend needs a merc to do his pvp killing? wth!?!?

Ce Olba

Banned
There's nothing wrong with boner's. 4k unresistable damage is not bad. That's roughly 650 pvp dmg. If you have the right gear and built your boner right, then you can be very competitive in pvp. If you dedicate yourself and increase your skills/range of tactics then you can kill almost anyone with a boner.
One of the best duelers I've constantly (over 200 duels) is a non-block bonemancer.

Also, you are underestimating Bone Spirit and Spear. 4k damage? More like 4.5 at a super-welfare level. My friend's boner (which truly is welfare) had 4.7k Spirit/Spear damage with a damn Wizardspike.

And a Bonemancer with 125% FCR, 86% FHR, 50% DR and 3kish life is one of the hardest opponents in PvP for almost any class except ES sorcs.

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
k just checking lol. i'm still kinda working on my pvp novamancer (wanted to go with a bit of a non-typical build ^_^ ). but i got some decent gear to start a bone nec with. i think this time though instead of with my novamancer i'll go vita.

moonlike

Banned
One of the best duelers I've constantly (over 200 duels) is a non-block bonemancer.

Also, you are underestimating Bone Spirit and Spear. 4k damage? More like 4.5 at a super-welfare level. My friend's boner (which truly is welfare) had 4.7k Spirit/Spear damage with a damn Wizardspike.

And a Bonemancer with 125% FCR, 86% FHR, 50% DR and 3kish life is one of the hardest opponents in PvP for almost any class except ES sorcs.
you forget ele druids

moonlike

Banned
I did not. The only way a Windy can beat a good Bonemancer is with delayed namelock teleport. And versus a good necromancer you will have about two of those per duel. And if you fail both, bye bye.
If u know so goodly bone nec on ld tell .
Why only 2 delayed namelocks ?(there is almost no chance necro will kill druid offscreen)
163fcr druid>nec no doubt about this (if both equall skilled and equiped)

ps. still i dont know why after 2 failed delayed nl druid is dead

Ce Olba

Banned
If u know so goodly bone nec on ld tell .
Why only 2 delayed namelocks ?(there is almost no chance necro will kill druid offscreen)
163fcr druid>nec no doubt about this (if both equall skilled and equiped)

ps. still i dont know why after 2 failed delayed nl druid is dead
Ladder lacks all the best duelers. That's a fact.

Never make any statements or assumptions based on experience in Ladder. Hell, when Grief was the hots, I made a Smiter with upg zaka um, coa umum, leviathan and a random Grief pb and beat up almost everyone that I dueled.

And the two failed namelocks will get the druid's minions dead via spirit or teeth and most likely he will then be in the middle of a IBS field, thus killing him.

And yes, I did make next-to-perfect (163 fcr, 50% dr, 45 life skillers, 20/17s, max dr, 86 fhr, max block, lvl 99) windy on Open and I ended up losing about 5-3 to a perfect bonemancer. And neither of us were even that much of godly, except that I'm more of a Bonemancer player. Then we switched characters, and I beat him about 5-3 or something like that.

moonlike

Banned
Ladder lacks all the best duelers. That's a fact.

Never make any statements or assumptions based on experience in Ladder. Hell, when Grief was the hots, I made a Smiter with upg zaka um, coa umum, leviathan and a random Grief pb and beat up almost everyone that I dueled.

And the two failed namelocks will get the druid's minions dead via spirit or teeth and most likely he will then be in the middle of a IBS field, thus killing him.

And yes, I did make next-to-perfect (163 fcr, 50% dr, 45 life skillers, 20/17s, max dr, 86 fhr, max block, lvl 99) windy on Open and I ended up losing about 5-3 to a perfect bonemancer. And neither of us were even that much of godly, except that I'm more of a Bonemancer player. Then we switched characters, and I beat him about 5-3 or something like that.
lol so u want to tell me facts based on ur own experiance.
No offense but that u lost with druid vs necro means for me nothing
give me example a top necro and druid and tell the score between them , this will be more convincing.

ps. yes pubs are easy on ld so what ?