lol funness with bonemancer

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
ok i just screwed up mu typing, here are some corrections :p
1. hdins cannot tank 10 spirits, tey wuld b lucky 2 tank 5 lol.
2. i dont have a uber bonemancer yet but he dus 3.5k spirit WITHOUT pnb gc's... so if u add the damage from pnb gc's that is about another 1k-1.5k so there is then hell pvp damage spirit of 1k or so.
3. with rising sun ammy, fire sorb not sorc ;P

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
naw from 1-4 with base cast rate it goes tying on number 1. sorc n barb (i was surprised bout barb aswell ;P)
2. necromancer
3. druid
4. paladin

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
You're totally wrong about cast rates.

Sorcs and Barbs share the same cast rate, they're the fastest.
Necro and Pallys share the same cast rate.
Assassins are next.
Druids in human form are the second slowest, only Amazons are slower.

Druids in Wolf or Bear form fall somewhere near Assassins.

An Amazon who's good with Slow Missiles will give Bone necros a really hard time.

EDIT: 1k-1.5k Spirits after PvP penalty isn't practical, nor even possible I think. That would mean 6k-9k as your listed damage. Something which Bone Necros can't get to without some serious pure +skill gear.

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
hahaha no im not lol cos ne hdin wih same cast rate casts slower n im prettttty sure that assasins r dam slow like the other basic casters and druids r faster then sins since they r a casting char, all casting chars cast quicker then non casters, i wuld not class trap sins as casters i wuld class them as stupid little coward noobs who sit in a corner surrounded by traps n also read the rest of the replys about zons b4 u talk bout slow missles :)

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
how can they cast slower if they have the same bps? =/ the only way i can see this is if you're comparing spear/spirit to hammers and hammers is slower to cast (i dunno i never used a hammerdin)

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
ah ty eilo. i was trying to find a link via the site myself (wasn't about to post any outside links lol)

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
No worries. I'm glad that the Strategy Compendium is up and running again. Don't forget to bookmark it!

Bladewind

Diabloii.Net Member
hahaha no im not lol cos ne hdin wih same cast rate casts slower n im prettttty sure that assasins r dam slow like the other basic casters and druids r faster then sins since they r a casting char, all casting chars cast quicker then non casters, i wuld not class trap sins as casters i wuld class them as stupid little coward noobs who sit in a corner surrounded by traps n also read the rest of the replys about zons b4 u talk bout slow missles :)
Then we can classify everyone who teles alittle coward noob since they don't walk up and fight face to face ?

anyway regardless, Bone necs die to a good BvCs in droves.

Rabbitz

Diabloii.Net Member
Check again:

Barbarians have the same casting speeds as sorceresses :)

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Check again:

Barbarians have the same casting speeds as sorceresses :)
ok you guys are annoying me, tomorrow night, 8:30pm AUSTRALIAN EST ill kill any barbarian who wishes to duel with ease, i play NON LADDER US EAST and my account is xxmunkyxx so just add me and pm me and then we will see how good your noob barbarians are.

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
i also said that barbarians have same cast rate as sorceress' i just said that i find that hard to believe. lol

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Im euro here, but im sure plenty of folks can manage beating you :)
they can try :laugh: but i can tel you now i wont go down easily and if i do i will congratulate the person able to beat me fairly in a duel with no jumping or anything :flip:

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
More likely as in not letting him shoot you with 5 Bonespears before the duel actually starts...but yeah, you got it.
HAHAHAHAH oh my God lol Lord Nyax please stop actually thinking that you would stand a chane against me in a duel! HAHAHA.
Ok since you probably dont even play Diablo II or LoD you probably dont know what jumping means.

It means (for example) if you are using battle orders and someone comes out and attacks you in the middle of it or when your summoning or something etc. etc. but yes it does mean also attacking before you say go.
and no i dont jump Lord Nyax since that would then lower me to your standard of dueling :laugh:
good luck in trying to EVER beat anybody LN

*laughs extremely hard at Lord Nyax's comment*

Apophis

Banned
i have a boner myself,with some gear and does only5,5 k bone spear, and i need more strategy,they are very slow,requires more strategy and low life,low mana,etc.i just hate them,a fireball sorc would be better.