Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lol... A little collection of D2 funshots

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by RadTang, Jul 23, 2016.

1. RadTang

RadTang IncGamers Member

I am slowly progressing through A1 Hell now. Gotta save Cain's old butt and then I go to bed. I made a few quite funny and amusing screenshots and wanted to share them with you!

1st & 2nd one - My merc is alive.. with 0 HP ! He haven't died. Not even dieded. He just diefed the Murphy's Law. He regenerated himself a bit a few seconds later. IDK how he survived. I TP'ed to save him.

3rd one - apparently, there are squatters in Sanctuary. A "family" of Carvers were out on holidays from Burning Hells.

4th one - now, that's a one big WTF. I laughed loudly when I saw that. Foul Crow's Nest boss pack. According to the Wiki, this can occur in NM and Hell. Spawned mods: Mana Burn, Curse, Lightning Enchanted.

Edit: OMG ! These spawners spawn too fast & too much. One hell of a fight. If I was playing a melee class, I would S&E.

Edit 2: Died.. 6th death. 2nd in Hell. Damn stray Foul Crow. Wanted to use rejuv and then it happened.

Edit 3: Yay... made through it ! They were spawning close to the nests so I could CE their corpses and hurt the nests xD

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 23, 2016
    Atratees likes this.
  2. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

That's the bloodiest mess I've seen in D2 for a long time!

pharphis likes this.
  3. RadTang

RadTang IncGamers Member

Thanks. :D That was CE "fault". The nests were already "tanky" at p1 and I play p8 hell. Would drop to p1 only for Ancients.