Login problem

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Login problem

I have been having login problem on SPF, it won't accept my login recently (for some days already). Any one has any idea? Regardless which browser I use, the problem is the same.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
not sure, but sledge has been having similar problems so it isn't just you

Llathias

Banned
it does the same thing to me as well. if you're logging from the same machine most of the time, you might consider using the "remember me" option.

tenaka

Diabloii.Net Member
I had this problem a month or two ago. Had to have my PW reset and send to me then reset it to my old one again to be able to log in. Of course for me it was further complicated by the fact that I was no longer using the email acct I signed up with... :eek:

dune6836

Diabloii.Net Member
same here

i have been locked out 3 times in 4 days for 5 (sic) incorrect username/pw violations.
the last time at failure 3 i requested a new pw and it refused to accept that as well.
i have found however that if i log in here http://www.rpgforums.net/index.php?
and navigate to the single player forum it works. but if i try to log in on the single player forum it doesnt.
very frustrating! dune

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
dune6836 said:
i have been locked out 3 times in 4 days for 5 (sic) incorrect username/pw violations.
the last time at failure 3 i requested a new pw and it refused to accept that as well.
i have found however that if i log in here http://www.rpgforums.net/index.php?
and navigate to the single player forum it works. but if i try to log in on the single player forum it doesnt.
very frustrating! dune
this is EXACTLY the same problem and solution I had

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
It's nice to know you can get around it, goltar won't stay logged on but I do so he had to "borrow" my acct to post his update in the Zod 'cause he'd been trying to get on for 3 hours. I had the problem once when I had to log on for the first time on the new computer, but a day later it had fixed itself. What causes it? anyone know?