Logging in

Logging in

Took me six emails to get back onto the forums after that silly switch. So Many thing I want to reply to, but my glasses are currently broken. Grrrrr

Umm anywho, I just thought I'd say hi three days with no OTF is hard on me.

Anyone else have any trouble? The first 4 emails were from WoW.net, but these last two are from dii.net. So if you are still not being able to log in try reseting the password one last time.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
{KOW}Spazed said:
Took me six emails to get back onto the forums after that silly switch. So Many thing I want to reply to, but my glasses are currently broken. Grrrrr

Umm anywho, I just thought I'd say hi three days with no OTF is hard on me.

Anyone else have any trouble? The first 4 emails were from WoW.net, but these last two are from dii.net. So if you are still not being able to log in try reseting the password one last time.
I got on just fine. Besides I have it remember me.

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
i've had the same problem a few months ago, but now i never have trouble loggin in.. weird..

Echod16

Diabloii.Net Member
i had some problems too, only took about 2 password changes before the danr thing wanted to work : )

Yeah, I put in for silver Palship a few days ago and nothing's happened yet. I guess the automatic part of it is broken or something.
Other than that, no problem logging in.

Bortaz

Banned
I have nothing against people donating, if they can afford it. But, I think its patently ridiculous to make the forums an eye-gouging color and force people to either donate to change it, or, if they can't afford it and can't stand the color...to not read the forums.

But that's just my opinion, and it's subject to change.