Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LoD Kompendium - a wealth of information on D2 LoD

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by DanaScully, Jul 25, 2010.

1. DanaScully

DanaScully IncGamers Member

LoD Kompendium - a wealth of information on D2 LoD

Many of you for sure remember or even use the LoD Encyclopedia. Unfortunately it has not been updated since LoD 1.09. That's why I decided to do a similar project - the LoD Kompendium. It started off as a simple spreadsheet for my personal use as I was tired searching to find what I was looking for. Meanwhile it has become the largest off-line collection of information and tools for D2 LoD.

Some highlights include:

• Standard information like stats of all unique and set items, runewords, base items
    • a list of possible runewords for each base item
    • affix and item level calculator
    • a "level-up calculator"
    • an experience calculator
    • a treasure class viewer
    • a detailed description of the item drop process
    And lots more.

It's an Excel file but can also be used with OpenOffice.Org. It contains NO macros. You may select the language to be English or German in the "Intro" sheet.

It reflects the current version 1.13 of D2 LoD and will be updated as further patches come out. Only D3 could put an end to this project.

*deleted*

Have fun with it! I would be more than happy to be informed of any errors you find. And as I am still working on this project, please feel free to post suggestions on things you would like to see included in future updates.

Dana

2. Gorny

Gorny Banned

Re: LoD Kompendium - a wealth of information on D2 LoD

Sorry but you can't link post that here... not when it's close to the diablo wiki and other archived information on this site.