LLD Zealot

Dr Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
LLD Zealot

Ok I mucked up my first by getting stupid auras that didn't do diddly squat, but now I'm remaking it. All I should do for a level 30 Zealot is Put about 10 points into zeal and the rest into sacrfice? (Since you have to be level 12 before you start stacking points into zeal) 10 was just a random guess, but you should know what I mean. If someone could confirm this or tell me a GOOD LLD Zealot build that works wonders I'll be very grateful, thanks.

~Phil

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
Can you give the gear you intend to use, your full skill placement and wether you are hell rushed?

Is level 30 LLD?!

When I saw LLD zealot I thought you'd be making a Level 18.

NewForumBloke

Diabloii.Net Member
Things we need to know...

Are you going to be a lvl 18/21/29/30?

Are you going to be Hell rushed or just to Norm?

Equipment you plan on using?

What realm you play on can also be a small factor.

By hearing the answers to these, a more defined/helpful answer can be accomplished.

-BLoke :smug:

Dr Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
Sorry I couldn't reply sooner got connection problems lately...

Are you going to be a lvl 18/21/29/30? 18 (Decided 18 kicking peoples ases would be better then a 30 :p)

Are you going to be Hell rushed or just to Norm? Havn't decided, if the trouble of getting G Rushed is going to make me MUCH better I'll get G Rushed.

Equipment you plan on using? Deaths Sword, hand and sash, Angelics rings, amulet and mantle, Cow kings hooves, Sigon helm, belt and shield. (This is what I PLAN on using any corrections/alterations that will make me better are appriciated :p)

What realm you play on can also be a small factor. USEast Ladder

Hope this helps.

Zabo

Diabloii.Net Member
My suggestion? May as well do the grush if you can. Last I checked, even lld101 relaxed their rules on that for lld chars.

Equipment. Angelic rings/ammy, clegs sword, deaths belt/gloves, twitch armor, and a 4 o/s pally shield with ed/ar. If you can get that equipment, you'll be much better off. It's not too expensive, even for ladder if you really have no funds. Keep in mind most of your damage will come from + damage gear, such as 15 max damage jewels.

Hope that helped, if not I'll check back in later.

Dr Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok NOBODY seems to have deaths hand or sash and if they do they don't wanna trade it, I've found some ED jewls when looking for Deaths what 4os pally shield that I can use at level 18 is good?

PFS

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok NOBODY seems to have deaths hand or sash and if they do they don't wanna trade it, I've found some ED jewls when looking for Deaths what 4os pally shield that I can use at level 18 is good?
Ideally a plain 4os Crown Shield with good innate AR/ED mods. Then cram it with +15Max jewels.

Deaths Sash is a MUST. You absolutely HAVE to have it if you intend to make a LLD character. Advertise on the forums here for it.

+15Max jewels will probably do more for you than %ED jewels.

Also - 3os Crown with 3*+15Maxes (or better)

MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE JEWEL LEVEL BEFORE INSERTING.

Charms:
Lifers
AR
+Max
Life+AR
Life+AR+Max
maybe some Fire Resist
If you are too polite to make a Frostzealot then have ONE +1-2Cold Damage SC

HELLRUSH YOUR CHARACTER.

Skills.
Max Zeal for your level - for AR vs higher level characters.
Get 1 Point in Holy Freeze (If you don't mind people *****ing and intend on pub killing rather than pvp clans)
Otherwise have a point in Might and Rest in Sacrafice
Get 1pt in Charge as it is a very useful skill for getting in close.
Rest in Sacrafice for Zeal synergy.

Stats:
Strength - Enough for gear. After Bonuses from Equipment
Dex - Enough for 75% Block after bonuses from Equipment
Life - Rest.
Mana - None.

sonOfGheed

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a lvl 18 zealer and it's a lot of fun. Not at home atm so this is from memory: ~750dmg zeal / charge with might, 700 life, 75 block. Ripps apart most low lvl chars, just watch out for 24 snapchargers and 29 fireball sorc.

Skills (29 total at lvl 18)
Sacrifice 18 12% to zeal
Zeal 4
Smite 1
Charge 1
Might 5

Strength 65
Dex Base
Vit rest

Gear (What I use, but jevels could be much better):
Angelic combo
Mask with 3x~14 max jevels
Twitchertroe 15 max jevel (Strength,dex, ias, fhr, block = no other option)
Crown shield 6x ed 10x ar 4x 14 max jevels
Death gloves + belt
Cow kings boots (this , angelic and twitch=max block with base dex)
Cleglaw's sword 50%ds :evil:

Charms is what makes or breaks this. Mine are crap so my life is very low. Look for +dmg, ar, life.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
sonOfGheed has the standard Zealot build there. Another option is to max Might first instead of Sacrifice. This gives you higher Charge damage with only a slight decrease in Zeal damage (since you only lose 2%ed per point diverted from Sac to Might)... sort of a hybrid build.