Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LLD windy? help -.-

Discussion in 'Druid' started by bobofuzzlymunky, Sep 5, 2006.

1. bobofuzzlymunky

bobofuzzlymunky IncGamers Member

LLD windy? help -.-

im too lazy to look but is there a guide for LLD wind druid?.... i know there are LLD fire ones but idk if windy is good, i got gear for one, i just need to know how to spread skills/etc. this is for lvl 30 LLD.

Helm-
    "Terrene Hawk Helm of Remedy" - lvl 30
    +2ele
    20fhr (shael)
    15res all (15res all jool)
    psn length reduce 25%
    +3 hurricane
    (2 socketed)

Armor-
    Vmagi (shael'd)

Weap-
    Spirit Crystal

Ammy-
    Mahim-Oak (until i get ahold of fcr/ele one, below lvl 30)

Shield-
    PDiamond'd Wall of The Eyeless (i likey fcr)

Belt-
    Upped Lenymo (gg, i didnt know what else to use)

2x Fcr Rings, one with 84mana

magefists, and soem rare frw/ dual res boots

a few life charms, im kinda poor, he should have around 3-400 life, and idk about dmg... advice? guide?

2. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member

Sweet. You made this old bum very happy by posting a thread for lld. heh.

Really, only a few suggestions. Switch out the mahim oak for an eye of elitch, if not just for the +1 to skills, you gain a bit more life as a + to oak, and a bit more damage. Gambling is your friend for the ammy, try getting a char at level 36 or 38 (don't quote me on that, affix and suffix levels are a bit foggy at the moment) and gamble ammy's. 30 won't do anything as your gambler.

For a belt, keep two things besides the lenymo. If you can get your hands on a crafted belt, go for it. There are a few fcr/fhr belts..but yea. Funds are always an issue. Try to keep a string of ears around for melee's or any bowazons you run across. Also, a deaths belt to keep some cannot be frozen on you.

Shields. Keep a whitstans (easily obtainable) for melee's so you can block, and possibly a rhyme shield for res/cannot be frozen once again. The block isn't shabby on them as well

Charms, just try to gather any smalls you can with life, res isn't AS important with the cyclone armor, but it doesn't hurt.

Best of luck

3. bobofuzzlymunky

bobofuzzlymunky IncGamers Member

yea i collected like 9 pgems, rerolled 1 sc twice and got 15life/3psn res and rolled the other sc once and got 15life. so i got plenty now.

i was gonna shop an atod and stash it (eld eld shael) for bowzons/etc