Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

lld sin?

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Uchiha Sasuke, Sep 4, 2006.

1. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

lld sin?

Can someone tell me how to make a LLD sin? I'm not sure what's really considered low level... so I'll take her as high as 29. Gear/skills/stats?
    Ty in advance.

2. sirmessbu

sirmessbu IncGamers Member

if this can help you out a bit.

vlld( very low level duel)= 9-12

lld(low level duel)=18-30

I would suggest a kicker, stack on crushing blow/open wounds and get max block.

Just my 2 cents.

3. Silent Shaddow

Silent Shaddow IncGamers Member

kickers do look 2 b v. nice, the recommend lvl is 29 for any lld cause is the lvl for viper, pcrown, ryhme, etc, im currently testing infernostrides 4 my kicker... (an input any1 on those? any gud?) all have the lvl requirements ~ 29, :azn:

4. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

That was the plan... =/

Anyways.... how would I go about physichally making one?

5. Arbedark

Arbedark IncGamers Member

29 in Europe, 30 on US realms :rolleyes:

6. Moritz

Moritz IncGamers Member

u can make kicker or wof-sin, whereas i consider the wof trapsin as stronger usually.

kicker: rare warboots (kickdmg, i know high req, but u need dmg from somewhere), twitch, string, angelics amu+1-2 rings/rare ring (no soj coz mdr bug), bloods, strength rw flail, rhyme grim shield

wof: viper, mages, string, 2*soj, sanders boots (or rare sharkskins if u want some bit kicdmg as well), 1sin 30frw 20fc @ circ, 1sin 10fc life/mana amu, spirit longsword ( u need it ls for fast traplaying), rhyme grim shield again.

you can choose and test ;)

7. HappyAssassin

HappyAssassin IncGamers Member

Other options for a LLDsin are +Traps + WoF hand Scythes and claw block instead of spirit + shield. This gives more damage and defense against casters.

The kicker build given is good, but it should include a Pcrown, and the IK Boots and Gloves are a good combo, giving more life, AR, Dex and run walk. They are also easier to find than War Boots with good mods.

Lastly, you can make a good lvl 9 Assassin using Umbral Disk, a good Claw and as many + Max damage jewels as possible. Add in as much Tiger Strike as possible and 1 point in BoS, and you can kill people up to level 30. 1k Damage Tiger Strike is certainly mean at low levels.

8. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Skills people... stats?
    I have no idea what I'm doing... =/

9. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

Strength for boots, dex for max block with whitstans.

I've never done an LLD kicksin because I've never seen a good one, but I'd do 1 venom/you pick BoS or Fade depending on equipment/one dflight/rest talon unless you're going to try the TStrike thing.

10. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

Pick between kicker/fire/light and I'll give you a build.

Also, let me know if you're on europe or if you can go to 30.

11. Uchiha Sasuke

Uchiha Sasuke Banned

Kicker, and I want to stay at 29. I'm on USWest..... give me both builds for 29 and 30 and I'll decide for myself. If the benefeits of 30 are that much better, then I'll go with that. My original plan was to go for 18 though...

12. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

from everything i've read a kicker doesnt get "good" till 31 when you can wear ik belt, gloves, boots. no personal experience with them. every kicker at 18 gets creamed by 18 zealots...well every one i've met anyway. kicker seems to be the character that lacks that last little "oomph" to get her competitive. like i said no personal experience but i've wanted to make one for a while just couldnt decide what lvl 9, 18, 30,31.

all in all good pubby killer just kinda lacking in power vs well equipped llders

13. Zangeif

Zangeif IncGamers Member

Kickers are weak at all lld levels. 31 isn't lld and if you make a 31, you will hear complaints in every single game you join.

The one cool thing about kickers is that they are the melee build that beats conc barbs with a 6 eth weapon. Unfortunately they lose to every other melee.

I have an original kicker build, that I'm in the process of making. I can't tell you how well it will do because I still need a few pieces before it's done, but I'll post the guide here when I have a few minutes free time.