Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LLD Question....Ghetto Char

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by BreakThruX, Mar 13, 2004.

1. BreakThruX

BreakThruX IncGamers Member

LLD Question....Ghetto Char

I'm gonna make a charger pally and i dont have much. I got lucky with some max jewels so i got: a 56 max armor, a 35 max helm, and a 4 socket 24 ed shield. Go Go ghetto! :lol: Anyways, i dont have bloodfists, or angelic jewelery for that matter but i do have CK boots...how am i lookin so far? I was wondering what weapon i should use. My friend has a 6 socket war axe with 6 15 maxes and all these perfectly socketed items with perfect maxes. I cant afford that, lost a pul and mal on my sorc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so should i get an ithd civerbs or what? Thanks for the input. Im probably gonna be an a2-a5 pker btw.

2. rpgforumsnet

rpgforumsnet IncGamers Member

Anyways, i dont have bloodfists, or angelic jewelery for that matter but i do have CK boots.

You already have the best boots for LLD. Bloodfist and angelic are easily obtainable even with pgems.....

3. Sip

Sip Banned

are you friends with master-punker1?

4. BreakThruX

No i dont know him...and i found the boots along time ago in norm cows...didn't know they were that rare. My javazon died she had shaft, a 32 res viper, and lots of other items. I'm gonna go cry and piss my self. LoL. I dont have any pgems all i have left is my sewer pker! Ahhhh! I obtained a rare pike with like 93 damage, i might put an 18 ed jewel in it or something, i also have clegs sword. Which to use?

Any donations would be lovely :clap: Thanks for the replies guys.

5. BreakThruX

Sorry for the double post but on the title i know it says LLD but im really just gonna be a pker. Maybe even work my way to pkng baal runs...whats the most effective one for that? Wouldn't a fury druid be pretty nasty? Or a zealadin.

6. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

I'l give you max dmg jewels for those cow boots if your on east :) Account: SaNc

7. kardinaal

kardinaal IncGamers Member

CK boots are not as common because no one runs cows anymore. And it's only low lvl duelers who need them, so you won't see them too much in trades. I bet you can get bloodfists and angelic bling for them, together with some jewels maybe...

As for the pally shield, they're not that hard to find. Try to get one with higher %ED.

I also suggest using a shield, but keep the pike on switch for occasional usage (casters, slow hitting chars...)

8. BreakThruX

Well he's dead gg i have no chars/items left.