Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LLD: Made Use Of My 25 Kicksin

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Riebs, Feb 2, 2004.

1. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

LLD: Made Use Of My 25 Kicksin

Okay, finally bout 3 days ago I got my kicksin up, shes lvl 25, and ATM I got most PK'ers and some duelers scared to duel me.

So, I find a dueling game, and it has a 27 charger pally in it. Well, first im worried about a smart one handed honor pally, but i try to show no fear. So i ask my friend to come in game and loot me. And as soon as hes there I hostile and say come plly come....come on...lets go. Jsut trying to get him to come out. Well, my friend scans him, and he says that hes wearing a 50 max dmg helm, and a 60 max dmg armor, and is also wearing pelta and and clegs. My friend says he missing angelics rings and ammy, so im like w.e

So now i know hes hiding something, the weap and shield are dead give away, so im still outa town telling him to come well i start looknig for a helpful shrine and i see him come out. Right now since 1 click=4 kicks and i do 272-489 dmg a kcik, thats around 628 dmg every 2 clicks and i can get 8 kicks in in a second or so. So he comes out, and when he starts running for me, my friend screams watch it hes using an honor lance, so im like ****, well i got 802 life so i think i can take a hit, so heres the battle.

He charges me and misses, i hit him with about 3 clicks or 12 clicks (w.e way u want to look at it) and i have a new ear. :xtongue: I thoguht it was awesome but i was shakin afterwards...he was so pissed, sat in game for about 10 minutes whining...

Theres my story
    John

2. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Nice one John! I think you might be lucky he missed ;)

(p.s, im 61... ready for that Wizardspike, hinthint)

See you online!

3. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

how does your friend scan him?

4. Flyte

Flyte IncGamers Member

Maphack.

(10 chars.)

5. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

no need or the "(10 chars.)" remark, when u do a quote... u already pass the 10 char limit :p

6. Flyte

Flyte IncGamers Member

It actually gave me the 10 chars error message....

7. Cleglaw_Himself

Cleglaw_Himself IncGamers Member

I am ashamed of your friend.

Good job to you though.

Honor Chargers can be quite nasty if they hit you. I have a 1.09 version myself that is undefeated. Mainly uses a Honor ethereal Knout with Max/ed shield; with Honor ethereal Bec-de-Corbin on switch. Maximum hit with Knout is over 1000 pvp, and the Bec tops 1250 pvp, and he's built incorrectly for 1.10. (He's very old now).
    So plz continue to be careful against Honor chargers!

8. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

Using a friend to scan and shrine hunting.. Bad Manners in my book. ;)
    Anyway, good job on the ear. I hate chargers.. cookie-cutting pansies, hehe.

Lucky

9. SLs-Tai

SLs-Tai IncGamers Member

very true jas, im surprised the pally didnt call u on it, he must have severely underestimated you.

if i came out and saw u were shrined, id at least wait till it wore off, or ask if i could get one of my own.

grats on the ear

cheers
    -tai

10. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

Why they use lances I'll never know.

Far too hard to find. I prefer eth partizans.

Not a hard ear to get, and I look down my nose at your friend, how ever it was a kill, something rather scarce now.

11. venumb

venumb IncGamers Member

What in the world was he using for rings and ammy?!?!? He must have had a requirement problem or somthing.

12. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

Well, I'm sure it was an exciting duell, but try to do it fair next time though.

Not a very good idéa to write about your duells and explain how you get information from MH and such while defeating your opponents.

/Magnus

13. det

det IncGamers Member

Yeah, thats right. Scaning, getting BO from friend, etc etc...are bad manners in my book in a duel. Now, apparently when you PK, it seems that most bets are off anyhow.

14. BattleCookie

BattleCookie IncGamers Member

I think its not only "bad manners" ... its not even better then using chicken or other external help ...

Yesterday i was pk'ing and in some duell games with my lvl 25 assa and there was this lvl 25 pally which wanted to duell me. Lvl 9x sorc and lvl 8x barb in his party. He stood there with bo and shout on him and his weapon was red. =) And he tried to explain me around 5 minutes there is no bo or enchant on him. Well then his bo went off and he left game.

That are the situation when i really wonder if there are people believing him ... OMG =)

BC

15. BILLY

BILLY IncGamers Member

Yep those kicksins are great against chargers, I had one and killed quite a few of those nasty chargers :D . Were you using dragon flight? I used to love using it on them right as they started their charge and get in a quick talon after that, it really confused a lot of people I got the "wtf asn cheats, she is using teleport". Unfortunately i'm an idiot and didn't realize that a lvl 18 necro had enchanted skellies and now the asn is dead, 866 life and max block all gone from 2 skele hits. It really makes me mad that people always sneak enchant on their duelers, I also bet that that necro wasn't even a pvp char and he was just having fun killing me lol. Pretty cheap build so I shouldn't have too much of a problem rebuilding.

16. turnips

turnips IncGamers Member

I'm not afraid and I'll duel you with my 26 kicksin...your scanning friend can come too!

*matt-kr

17. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

At the scanning and shrine hunting your story, even with the result of a charger less, started to stink. Severely. Next time at least *try* and feel a bit embaressed when telling such things. Blargh.

18. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

Okay guys, half this was good, half was bad, thnx for the compliments to everyone who did, and those who didnt, let me explain.

I'm not a noob at dueling, I had i pretty good idea what a lvl 27 pally was using....jesus would it be that hard to guess...and when i said i was "Looking for a helpful shrine i did not mean a skil lshrine becuz i do undertand those are cheap, i wqas looking for a gem sgrine which could upgrade the flawless ruby I had on me, and as for my friend scanning him, i really didnt need to know that, like i said " i had a pretty good idea on what he was using" and for having a scanin looter, some of my friends have MH and some dont, and when they tell me about the person, i usually dont want to hear it, i jsut dont want to type /w *So-So dont do that cuz i am in fear that i mgiht get hiut while typin

Thats My Defense
    John

19. Kazuya

Kazuya IncGamers Member

God thats hilarious,,, you were looking for a gem shrine while dueling AND you had a flawless ruby in your inventory, instead of say perhaps.. oh i dunno another charm for your dueler. That is truly a lame cover up, so you got caught telling people you were looking for a skill/armor/combat or whatever shrine, its not the end of the world although that is very cowardly, but to say you were looking for a gem shrine.. now thats funny

20. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

+1 for Alex.

When caught ********ting, I suggest giving in and admitting it. Otherwise I have too much fun