Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LLD (LVL 30) CS zon help

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by AllGeekedUp, Sep 26, 2006.

1. AllGeekedUp

AllGeekedUp Banned

LLD (LVL 30) CS zon help

Looking at numbers it seems like a lld cs zon is capable of more damage than any other at a comparable level.

pcrown?
    +1amazon/stat/life amulet
    2x sojs
    rhyme grim shield
    string of ears?
    cow king boots
    can 20 ias +2 jav gloves spawn lvl 30 or below? would bloodfists be better?
    +2 jav matri magical or rare?
    peace armor
    6 shael +jav mat spear swap for smiters?

Thinking of maxing cs and rest to lighting bolt, with nothing to plague or LF. LB always hits right? Or is part of it ar dependent?

I think it should get 7 bolts at ~1.2k damage each with this or a similar setup.

any suggestions on charms? all 15 life smalls, or run walks?

2. nickedoff

nickedoff IncGamers Member

I think so, but I'm not positive.

I'm pretty sure you can find +5 total (+2 magic mod +3 base) javs with a level requirement of thirty.

3. pimpadryla

pimpadryla IncGamers Member

pcrown is peasant hat right? also lore helm... undead crown +1 skills too..:) what are the reqs for +3 jav skill circet? for skillers... not gunna happend... but u can get many + elemental dmg charms to add dmg to the cs poke and phy dmg itself.. also, life charms 14(17 lvl reqs) what lvl req for lidless? that one has +1 skils, mana etc..:)

4. ubermoose

ubermoose IncGamers Member

The max +jav on javs at lvl 30 is 4, 2 magic prefix + 2 automod. An automod of +3 will raise the lvl req of a magic or rare item to 45.

You cant get +jav skills on a circlet so look for either +1ama 30frw circ or pcrown. Pcrown is so good that it will need to be a pretty nice circ to beat it.

20ias on gloves is lvl 35 req, 10ias is the best you can hope for.

max life on charms is 15.

lidless is lvl 4x req.

ele dmg charms dont add to the cs bolts, only the actual physical javlin strike which rarely hits.

5. nickedoff

Woops .

Hrm, if you're sure. I thought I had an eth +3 zon-specific javelin with a req of 18, but I might have been dreaming it x_x

6. ubermoose

Yes, you more than likely did have a 3jav lvl 18 javlin.

you can get +3javs on a white javlin. But once they become magical they take on the lvl reqs of a normal affix, eg 1jav becomes 15 req, 2jav=30req, 3jav=45req.

And you can stack these with an actual prefix so a +2automod [lvl30req] + a + 2 prefix [lvl30req] will be +4jav and lvl 30 req still.

7. nickedoff

Oh, I understand now =D

Here's a screenshot of my javs that I found earlier, heh. x_x

8. ubermoose

No prob, it is quite confusing. Im not sure if its a bug or not. Does it do this to bow skills?

Also, i would prefer sanders boots. The extra 10frw can help more than 5 stats.

9. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

I think you'll need more IAS than that setup gives. Consider things like Moser's with 2x jewels of fervor. You can then get CBF from Spirit Shroud instead of 'Rhyme'.

Good LLD javs are pretty hard to come by. To get started you might just settle for some white Maiden Javs with +3 jav/spear.

10. ubermoose

Jewels of fervor = lvl31 req. He wanted lvl 30, which most people take as the lld "breakpoint".

But i agree that the build could use some more ias. Maybe try twitch instead, you lose skills but gain a lot of nice mods including ias.

11. AllGeekedUp

AllGeekedUp Banned

So if I don't want to spend more than a couple of hrs on this, how much do some +3 white mats go for? Can rares spawn with 20 ias and + javs and still be under 30?

What IAS breakpoint should I aim for? FHR?

1 point into d/a/e sufficient? should I even get anything other than dodge?

lore > pcrown?

12. nickedoff

A peasant crown is better than lore.

Pcrown is the best LLD "caster" helmet unless you've got a very good circlet.

13. ubermoose

Yes you can get up to 30ias +4jav rares. Good luck with that though.

+3mats you might as well find yourself in nm cows.

14. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

i met a lvl 30 farcast zon in a public duel game. she didnt do damage well enough so she had a high lvl foher in with her to lower everyone's res. still didnt do the job. i didnt get a chance to look at her gear as everyone started to nk her cheating ***.

moser is lvl 31 as are the fervers (mentioned) default shields for non sorc (visc) non pally (spirit) is whitstans and/or rhyme. you said rhyme i'd tend to agree you're gonna need cbf somewhere. if you need frw you could go with stealth it's got other things going for it. vipermagi is a good all around armor as well. i've found more than a few titan wannabe javs that were lvl 30. +1 or 2 jav ias/ed%/replen. most people would look at them and say "pfft titans better" but you wont be one of those people now will you.

dont neglect your d/a/e skills.

hmm got to thinking there's a bunch of magic damage reduced/magic absorb in lld (viper, spirit, string of ears) none have a great quantity but they add up. each of your bolts are going to be reduced individually (unless i'm highly mistaken) by all of this; so you're going to wind up doing less than an attack that would do all of the combined damage of all of your bolts all at once. added to this (or rather subtracted) is pvp penalty and resistances. i'm sure you'll have some success in public duels as any thought out dueler would but vs a "real" dueler i think you're gonna be toast.

15. AllGeekedUp

AllGeekedUp Banned

nope, i am totally iso some javas like that, and having a lot of trouble findign them too!

I was wondering if you guys think bloodfists are a good way to go - with peace that's already 50 fhr. How much more fhr do i need? should i shael my pcrown?

16. ubermoose

I think losing +2javs from your gloves would be a bad move.

Try to find some +2, 10 ias rares!

17. AllGeekedUp

AllGeekedUp Banned

:smiley:

but what about FHR? someone told me too much FHR can be bad because of dodge lock. Should I get 86 fhr (which is super easy with bfists) or is there a fhr break lower than 86 that I need to AIM for?

18. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

d/a/e and fhr are mutually exclusive. fhr doesnt make you dodge faster it's locked at 8 frames (i think. there was a thread about it on first page yesterday).

EDIT: my memory isnt totally shot

19. AllGeekedUp

AllGeekedUp Banned

looking at some calculated numbers I am seeing that without a + 3skill java and +2 gloves I am losing out on a potential 5k damage! wow.

So uhm, I have been searching the trade forum here and no one has responded - anyone have some 10 ias +2 gloves and a +skills 10 ias java around they might be willign to let go of (for a fee of course)?

Oh yeah - still on the FHR thing: 20 from peace, I have some godly 10 fhr boots, and should i shael my pcrown? thats 50 total.

20. Lord Nyax

Lord Nyax Banned

EDIT: If you guys were talking about zon-only javs and their auto-mods, I feel like a total ***. Please kill my cat. Please...