LLD KickSin Advice

Riebs

Diabloii.Net Member
LLD KickSin Advice

Hey Everyone, Sorry if this is a copy of a previous thread but I looked, and I couldn't find one. I need lotsa help, and will take any advice[as always]. Here is the build that Sip gave me and I have a few questions on it.

Sip's Build:
Angelics amulet and 2 rings
deaths belt
bloodfists
4 socket armor with p rubies
3 socket helm with p rubies
"strength" runeworded blade talon
Sigons shield with eld rune in it
War boots (magical or rare work)
two +1 assasin skill claws on switch.

Max Dragon Talon
Put 5 points into burst of speed to get level 7 burst of speed with +1 assasin skill claws up.
Put 1 point into dragon flight

My Questions:
1.What is the % of this build succecding?
2.Can this build kill chargers?
3. Why not Bone Shield of Deflecting with 2 open socket?
4.Does dexterity affect the accuracy of your kicks?
5. Why war boots, whats wrong with good ol' Cow Kings?[Is It Because of kick damage?
6. Why Bloodfists, and not Death's Combo?
7. Why do I see some Kicksin using Angelics Sickle?
8. What stats should I put my points in?

Plz respond to this, I need help and soon=P

Thnx In Advance
John
 

senji

Banned
Riebs said:
Hey Everyone, Sorry if this is a copy of a previous thread but I looked, and I couldn't find one. I need lotsa help, and will take any advice[as always]. Here is the build that Sip gave me and I have a few questions on it.

Sip's Build:
Angelics amulet and 2 rings
deaths belt
bloodfists
4 socket armor with p rubies
3 socket helm with p rubies
"strength" runeworded blade talon
Sigons shield with eld rune in it
War boots (magical or rare work)
two +1 assasin skill claws on switch.

Max Dragon Talon
Put 5 points into burst of speed to get level 7 burst of speed with +1 assasin skill claws up.
Put 1 point into dragon flight

My Questions:
1.What is the % of this build succecding?
2.Can this build kill chargers?
3. Why not Bone Shield of Deflecting with 2 open socket?
4.Does dexterity affect the accuracy of your kicks?
5. Why war boots, whats wrong with good ol' Cow Kings?[Is It Because of kick damage?
6. Why Bloodfists, and not Death's Combo?
7. Why do I see some Kicksin using Angelics Sickle?
8. What stats should I put my points in?

Plz respond to this, I need help and soon=P

Thnx In Advance
John
1. depends on who your fighting
2. yes and no good chargers will never get kill by a kicksin (talking about 1 hand max block chargers here)
3.sigon's is +1 skill other than that i don't know
4.if yu mean attack rating then yes
5.kick damage
6.blood fist 40 life 30% hit recovery
7.they use it because of the set bonus it gives. 30 ias and +1 skill with angelic rings amulet
8.enough str for gear enough dex for 75% block rest into vitality
 

turnips

Diabloii.Net Member
In terms of life you'll need 800+, and no chicken mod. (wanna duel when she's done? my asn's lvl26 *matt-kr is the account, I'm sure sip will gladly try for a piece as well!)
 

DFA-FrstbyteOO

Diabloii.Net Member
senji said:
2. yes and no good chargers will never get kill by a kicksin (talking about 1 hand max block chargers here)
Dont know why you think a kicker cant beat a charger reguardless if two hand or one or honor this or 75% block that..

guess it depends on youre definition of "beat"

Ive not had any problems with these types of chargers..

all-be-it most of the time against this type you wont get the ear.. but you "should" make him flux..

what's the one thing a charger cannot do when your char is right on top of him?

thats right folks.. they cannot charge!

depending on how you approach this opponent.. he shouldnt ever get a charge off on you!

use DF and use it a lot.. keep all over his butt like white on rice... unless he has zeal as a backup skill.. he should never dmg you ever! kick away kick away.. as SOON as he tries to run (which he will).. DF back on top and kick away kick away...

I thought I had made this point clear a couple times.. this was the main reason I built mine back then.. to take out chargers! I was getting reall sick and tired of everyone and thier momma making chargers like they were god almighty..

if played right you should be able to kill or the very least flux any "pure" charger you face. (that will depend on the life of the charger whether or not he will have ample time to save+exit, or even worse if hes a friggin lamer and has his chicken working over time)


and I know I posted this before.. but I went BSoD over Sigs because is too damn slow and heavy.. If you want the +skill for dmg.. well you just arent getting that much more to make any real difference.. and if you want the +skill for your BoS and SW.....gosh darn it USE IT ON YOUR SWITCH!
 

Riebs

Diabloii.Net Member
DFA your advice has helped...but let me get it straight...you would go BSOD over sigs shield, and if so what do u put into the 2 extra sockets...?
 

senji

Banned
DFA-FrstbyteOO said:
Dont know why you think a kicker cant beat a charger reguardless if two hand or one or honor this or 75% block that..

guess it depends on youre definition of "beat"

Ive not had any problems with these types of chargers..

all-be-it most of the time against this type you wont get the ear.. but you "should" make him flux..

what's the one thing a charger cannot do when your char is right on top of him?

thats right folks.. they cannot charge!

depending on how you approach this opponent.. he shouldnt ever get a charge off on you!

use DF and use it a lot.. keep all over his butt like white on rice... unless he has zeal as a backup skill.. he should never dmg you ever! kick away kick away.. as SOON as he tries to run (which he will).. DF back on top and kick away kick away...

I thought I had made this point clear a couple times.. this was the main reason I built mine back then.. to take out chargers! I was getting reall sick and tired of everyone and thier momma making chargers like they were god almighty..

if played right you should be able to kill or the very least flux any "pure" charger you face. (that will depend on the life of the charger whether or not he will have ample time to save+exit, or even worse if hes a friggin lamer and has his chicken working over time)


and I know I posted this before.. but I went BSoD over Sigs because is too damn slow and heavy.. If you want the +skill for dmg.. well you just arent getting that much more to make any real difference.. and if you want the +skill for your BoS and SW.....gosh darn it USE IT ON YOUR SWITCH!
hmm seems like everyone dislikes chargers.
did you even read what i wrote? i said "kill" not beat

oh and about drgonflighting on top.. any good charger will charge away and charge back and repeat all it takes if 1 good charge to ko you if you got like 900 life.
eth honor chargers can get up to 3000+ damage and with 25% deadly strike

sure kicksins can kill and beat thoes 2 handed chargers but its a bit tough to beat a 1 handed 75% block charger who knows what they are doing
if they use holy freeze let see how fast you kick... :p

no offense but kicksins just don't have the damage to 1 hit ko
 

SLs-Tai

Diabloii.Net Member
senji said:
hmm seems like everyone dislikes chargers.
did you even read what i wrote? i said "kill" not beat

oh and about drgonflighting on top.. any good charger will charge away and charge back and repeat all it takes if 1 good charge to ko you if you got like 900 life.
eth honor chargers can get up to 3000+ damage and with 25% deadly strike

sure kicksins can kill and beat thoes 2 handed chargers but its a bit tough to beat a 1 handed 75% block charger who knows what they are doing
if they use holy freeze let see how fast you kick... :p

no offense but kicksins just don't have the damage to 1 hit ko
the main advantage of kicksins is that they arent looking for a 1hit ko, a fast 4 kick cycle is enuff to send most chicken users bye-bye, generally kickers wont get the ear, but they sure get enough chances, many ppl on bnet are still of the opinion that snap chargers are almighty, and will refuse to be beaten by someone who makes them flux with one cycle.

since ppl know that all chargers need is one good shot, they rejoin frequently, the advantage is this, ur build is dirt cheap compared to theirs.

it might take u half a dozen duels to get an ear, but u wont lose urs in that time if ur smart.

cheers
-tai
 

senji

Banned
SLs-Tai said:
the main advantage of kicksins is that they arent looking for a 1hit ko, a fast 4 kick cycle is enuff to send most chicken users bye-bye, generally kickers wont get the ear, but they sure get enough chances, many ppl on bnet are still of the opinion that snap chargers are almighty, and will refuse to be beaten by someone who makes them flux with one cycle.

since ppl know that all chargers need is one good shot, they rejoin frequently, the advantage is this, ur build is dirt cheap compared to theirs.

it might take u half a dozen duels to get an ear, but u wont lose urs in that time if ur smart.

cheers
-tai


you don't need to get all hype up jeeze and if you are talking about chicken users then don't duel them they aren't even worth dueling

lol i am not talking even talking about snap or steel chargers

my point was a kicksin cannot kill a good charger then some guy take the wrong impression . sigh too many kicksin lovers eh? dunno maybe you guys just hate chargers

try to duel any experience eth honor naga or knout charger who does 3000 with 25% deadly strike you will be the one exiting :p
 

MikeFord

Diabloii.Net Member
Who cares about "good" chargers with etheral flails etc.

I just want to kick some wiseass annoying kids out of leveling games.
 

Baranor

Diabloii.Net Member
Chargers these days are teh suck. They think that a 2-handed weapon makes them god. Let me introduce you to charge-smite-charge-dead...
 

senji

Banned
Baranor said:
Chargers these days are teh suck. They think that a 2-handed weapon makes them god. Let me introduce you to charge-smite-charge-dead...
thats their biggest weakness
i've seen some level 38 50% dr upgraded eth steel chargers roaming around on uswest hcl and they are dueling other lower levels......
i might just setup a ethereal headstricker build
 
Top