Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LLD kicker claw/weapon

Discussion in 'PvP' started by mystified, May 21, 2008.

1. mystified

mystified IncGamers Member

LLD kicker claw/weapon

right..

i know it isn't exactly the most competitive build but if I were to build one, what would be better?claw or a weapon?

I am to assume you willl use 3venom claws on switch to prebuff (unless you are lucky bloke who owns 2 shadow 3 venom hand scythe's') but actual weapon?

with sol rune, kicks won't do much dmg so venom's gotta kill? (does that even work?)

just got myself couple of +3 venom h scythes so i wanted to know a bit more about the bulid and possibly its strategy (apart from click vs melee :wink:)

2. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

Re: LLD kicker claw/weapon

2shadow claws are easy enough to find. if you can get 2shadow/3venom that'd be great.

i've listed this a couple times in the sin forum and there's been a few discussions about them but here's what i use:
    1sin/life hat (shael/pruby)
    upped twitch (pruby)
    angelics
    2ma/10ias gloves
    1sin/ias blade talon
    rhyme grim shield
    string of ears
    frw/fhr/res war boots (upped gtoes for high life opponents)

as long as you have 70 ias total and use blade talons you get a good kick speed. if you go this route you can then pump fade for the 1% dr per level (after getting kicks to 18 or 24 and any one point wonders you want).

3. mystified

mystified IncGamers Member

sweet! :)
    that was quite fast CDM!! and thank you!

just aother quick q, would +2MA/10ias Btalon (2 shael-ed) be better than 1sin/10ias since i have prebuffed venom, and don't use trap...(or do you?? mb+wof work in lld?)
    as a pure kicker, of course...not that i can see kick/trapper working with lack of trap dmg

also what apart from nice kicking, wil MA glove fare well or would craft (CB) or unique gloves (i.e. bloodfist, venom grip) work?

4. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman IncGamers Member

mine is a pure kicker w/o any into traps (no shadow either).

i got tired of shopping for claws is why i use 1sin instead of something better. if you get to 24 kicks w/o using gloves the bloodfists are great.

5. Lyrs

Lyrs IncGamers Member

It's a shame that Critical Strike doesn't work with Kicks or else an range 5 Insight kicker would seem pretty darn interesting.