LK Super Chests

eclipz

Diabloii.Net Member
LK Super Chests

Hi! I relative new here, so when I was jumping around between different threads I notice that many choose to run "LK Super Chests" for runes etc, and to my question, where do I find "LK Super Chests" ?

Thx for helping!

NASE

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: LK Super Chests

If you play on bnet, I wouldn't do it, certainly not exclusively. It still take very long to get a ber, it's much easier to simply do some mf/keyrun and then trade for one. On the other hand, that ber would be dupped, so that ain't good either.

Check out this thread in the single player forum, should answer all your questions.
http://forums.diabloii.net/showthread.php?t=494938

P.S. In case you can't find the place, you can find these super chest in lower curast act 3 - there is a wp. Then you run around intill you find a camp fire. There you will find 3 super chest that are always at the same place. I think they are always right above or to the right from the camp fire. You should find them easily as they always drop lost of items.

JurY

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: LK Super Chests

I found a ber rune on B-Net after about two days! And it wasnt like I ran them all day only about 4-6 hours worth or running LK. I would open the chests while I was lvling my sorc in full baal games :jig: