Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LK Running Question

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by liquid_mage, Oct 25, 2016.

1. liquid_mage

liquid_mage Diabloii.Net Member

What do you do when you pop a super chest and you know items stacked on top of each other? I have this happen every other run or so. It also happens with the super chest behind Meph sometimes. I'm asking because picking up items to thin the ground stacking out definitely slows you down. Do you take the time to pick up gold and potions or do you just move on?

In the past I know that depending on the rendering option you picked items would stack differently. The less fancy setting actually made it easier to see items on the ground. I don't recall picking which display setting i wanted this install.

2. Brak

Brak Diabloii.Net Member

I just concentrate on the orange flash. Hold down Alt before you pop and runes will almost always appear briefly. If you see something but aren't sure what, start digging. Also if you have audio on, you can start to recognize the sound of rune goodness in your drops.

T72on1 likes this.
  3. pharphis

pharphis Diabloii.Net Site Pal

Have 1-2 slots in your belt for red/blue pots to allow for more spam clicking (less inventory space wasted if you even have non-cube space available).

but otherwise the general advice is to teleport to the right when possible as this allows the items to (more often) show up from underneath. Picking up gold/pots/keys is the easiest, in general, since they appear in highest abundance.

4. japanzaman

japanzaman Diabloii.Net Member

Orange flash is usually visible, but you do have to look carefully and make sure your contrast settings are good.

5. T72on1

T72on1 Diabloii.Net Member

Yes, what the others said: look for the flash, teleport to the right if in doubt, listen to the sound of a rune dropping, those should do the trick.