LK Rune patterns questions

Airyia

Diabloii.Net Member
I've decided that I want to finally get some of those runewords that are just so awesome. But I understand they are rare but doing some research into ways to increase the odds of finding those higher runes, at least up to Ber, or even Ohm, for now. I find some forum posts talking about LK patterns but I don't quite understand what they are.

Are these a means of targeting a specific rune? ways to know you're on the right track? What exactly is it?

additional question, is there a way to set /players 7 faster than typing it in everytime? I find myself fat fingering it and it is getting annoying for runs that take 30-45 seconds. I'm using plugy mod on 1.13

Any answers to those questions would be helpful, thanks in advance

Ghonn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello,

This topic has most of the answers you're looking for. Runes are searched from LK special chests.
"those chests have a limited number of dropping possibilities/patterns, more exactly 65536 different ones. Every time you hit a special chest you will get one of the 65536 possible combos of drops. Some of the patterns contain a high rune (HR) such as Vex, Ohm, Lo, Sur or Ber Rune"

https://www.diabloii.net/forums/threads/lower-kurast-lk-faq.720492/

/players command persists until you close the application, so no need to retype it in every game.

Last edited:

Airyia

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen that post, but didn't read that section. It's just a pattern people have noticed that drop along side the runes.

I'm assumeing you meant, 'no need to retype it in everygame'

Thanks!

Namtar

Diabloii.Net Member
additional question, is there a way to set /players 7 faster than typing it in everytime?
As a super-cheeky answer that probably doesn't help you, yes, a faster way would be to type "/players7" instead of "/players 7" as they both do the same thing.