LK is so out of shape he cant even dew 1 situp

Immortal_King

Diabloii.Net Member
LK is so out of shape he cant even dew 1 situp

So the problem LK habs is obvious. He cannort dew 1 situp. So how does he strengthen his situp muscles (which obviously dont exist, but in theory whichever ones are used to do situps. Stomach? o_O) when he cant even do one?

Are there like super pansy gerlie situps he can do tew get started?

kakaka

Do as much of the one situp that you can, rest and then try again. Do that until you're tired.

Also, standing up straight uses the abdominal muscles, get in the habit of being on your feet for a while each day. Start taking walks and participating in normal physical activities.

Pitboss_2000

Diabloii.Net Member
Silly El Kay!

Get an Ab Cruncher! Or a drill sergeant to yell at you while you attempt regular sit-ups!

You could also try to do an exercise that does train your abs, but is less strenuous (?) for the muscles.

Are you serious about this, by the way? >_>

SaroDarksbane

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Immortal_King said:
So the problem LK habs is obvious. He cannort dew 1 situp. So how does he strengthen his situp muscles (which obviously dont exist, but in theory whichever ones are used to do situps. Stomach? o_O) when he cant even do one?

Are there like super pansy gerlie situps he can do tew get started?

kakaka
joor spelleng am too gud, sirs. i cannort ondorstands joo. o_O

i dimands joo yuse mor lejongspeke.

<3LK!

i habs problim too. am too pujjy. T_T

Merick

Diabloii.Net Member
How does he get out of bed then? Does he keep his midsection rigid while swinging his legs out, and then bending at the waist?

Pitboss_2000

Diabloii.Net Member
Basically, yes, but Saro and I know him as Legend_Killer (And/or his seventy aka's) from the WarcraftIII.net-forums.

Immortal_King

Diabloii.Net Member
The Future now said:
Do as much of the one situp that you can, rest and then try again. Do that until you're tired.

Also, standing up straight uses the abdominal muscles, get in the habit of being on your feet for a while each day. Start taking walks and participating in normal physical activities.
LK wox ebryday and stands awl day at werx ><;

Btw hi tew sarogs and peetbaws. Mai secksy Deetew minyuns.