Listen up :)

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Listen up :)

With all the music threads that have been littering the forum lately, I thought I might just add one more. If you wanna know what the Freetster considers quality noise then check out this link and you'll find out.

http://www.radiokoz.com/

Note: If you don't have a good speaker system you might be disappointed.

Personally, I'm running Altec Lansing surround system w/subwoofer.

For those who don't consider this good stuff....Meh, what do you know?

Thanks again to SSG for turning me on to this link. :)

Technetium

Diabloii.Net Member
I like jazz, so I might check this out.

I was afraid you were going to say "With all the music threads that have been littering the forum lately, I am going to insist that all music subjects be kept to one thread, and close most of the existing threads." I was going to say, the last thing this forum needs lately is less threads. ;-)

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
While the replies have been few, I'm pleased that they haven't been negative. Not really surprised, just pleased.

rplusplus

Diabloii.Net Member
I've seen Dave Koz in concert a few times in San Diego. Good times man.

Plus he's always on 98.1 in San Diego.

R++

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
Not bad at all but I love to listen to guitar jazz more with the likes of John Mclaughlin for example being one of my favs. Al Dimeola is another.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually, my favorites are Spyro Gyra and David Sanborn. I just can't get enough sax. ;)

StarStageGurl

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeay! Freet loves my kinda music. I venerate Dave Koz and his super sax skills.
Rplusplus, I'm so so jealous.

Wait a second...if Freet loves the music I listen to...does...that...make...me........OLD!? *GASP*

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Bringin' da blues, bringin' da beat

Yes, I'm afraid it does, SSG. On the plus side, you're now a venerated elder. On the down side, you're an elder period.

I like jazz and this is pretty good music, Freet. Thanks for letting us know about it.

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
StarStageGurl said:
Yeay! Freet loves my kinda music. I venerate Dave Koz and his super sax skills.
Rplusplus, I'm so so jealous.

Wait a second...if Freet loves the music I listen to...does...that...make...me........OLD!? *GASP*

*Loans SSG his walker and gives her his secret recipe "Prune Surprise"

SpiritWalker

Diabloii.Net Member
I find it kind of like the music you hear in elevators, when you are put on hold when calling to "x" company or fill up music in some old 70's police series. :p

Doesn't sound bad though, but you wouldn't catch me listening to it out of total free will.