Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lilith.....><

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Bandit, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Bandit

Bandit IncGamers Member

Lilith.....><

Bah, I'm having a little bit of trouble with Lilith. I've managed to kill her both times I've went up against her, but at the cost of reviving my merc about 4 times each ><. Right now my merc's wearing...

COH Archon Plate
    Infinity Colossus Voulge
    Andy's helm (with rare jewel socketed 8 resist all 28 resist fire)

i've also got 12 warriors and mages, both summoned at lvl 36 and a clay golem. My tactic is to clear an area and lure her to it so I can spam some CE, once all the bodies are cleared I tele away and cast gumby her way...only problem is that she ALWAYS singles out my merc rather than my golem, which astounds me considering all other bosses i've faced goes after my golem first. Anyway, a few revived urdars later and she's toast, but I was curious if anyone else has this problem and what they're doing about it....any tips would be greatly appreciated.

2. Apophis

Apophis Banned

lilith kills any merc with her poison :)

3. HYKO

HYKO IncGamers Member

Did decrpfy her? Usually i just decripfy her and send gumpy on top of her then i would tele on top of her. Usually that she becomes so slow that she wouldn't shoot the powerful poison attack. But then again i have bramble on my merc tha 100% poison resist might help or i might just be lucky

4. Enilias

Enilias IncGamers Member

Hmm, you don't really need bramble for the merc to survive. I use the same tactic as HYKO, decrep first then grumpy then tele and my merc has never died from lilith. Lilith becomes so slow this way that she hits about 3 times only before she dies.

5. Perfect Hatred

Perfect Hatred IncGamers Member

Before combat give your merc a anti poison potion, that raises his resistance to 85% to poison, then go to Lilith and decreptify her and teleport right next to her and take a few steps back. This is the only time you have to watch your merc very closely. If his health drops then give him another anti poison potion and a rejuv potion, after a few seconds your Clay Golem will slow Lilith down and you wont have to watch your mercs health anymore, just switch to amplify damage and she died fast. Lilith used to be a big big problem for me as a bowazon but as a summoner she is just another monster thats on my menu :grin:

6. garion

garion IncGamers Member

hmm..try dropping your golem right on her...i usually lure her into an open space and then surround her with minions and just drop teh clay golem on her as needed....but i didn't run with and act 2 merc...so that might be why