Lightning Sorc Question

Hello Jim

Diabloii.Net Member
Lightning Sorc Question

My last light sorc was a huge downfall but I thought I should try again this ladder, since my Fireball sorc isn't going to kill Meph so she can use the drop quest.

Anyway, can a light sorc really be effective in hell with low gear? in low I mean ~+3 skills and 67% FCR? Can she really do countess/summoner/pits runs properly?

thanks

redground

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Lightning Sorc Question

My last light sorc was a huge downfall but I thought I should try again this ladder, since my Fireball sorc isn't going to kill Meph so she can use the drop quest.

Anyway, can a light sorc really be effective in hell with low gear? in low I mean ~+3 skills and 67% FCR? Can she really do countess/summoner/pits runs properly?

thanks
u are going to have low equipment for about 4 days... in 4 days you will get enought itens to survive fine in hell. almost every unique ten has value in this ladder, u have to trade well.
For pit runs u r going to need a beckup skill like frozen orb, a good merc or just tele arround.

IceDevil9

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Lightning Sorc Question

I have a 77 light sorc w/my usual mf gear set-up, 2xnagels, travs, tals armor/ammy/belt, lidless (Working on Spirit), occy, shako. I do the following mf runs fine and w/a good enough merc to kill light immunes its cake. Only thing I cant REALLY run, which I prolly good if I had a gg merc is Hell Baal.

I do the following (Well, with my 90 light. sorc on old lad I did):

Countess, Pits, andy, Meph, Eld, Shenk, Pindle and Cows. i could do trav as well I suppose, so if you build ur sorc. right it can work beautifully. Only downfall is the low min. dmg on lightning.

As long as you max the following Charged Bolt, Lightning, Chain LIghtning and Lightning Mastery with all remaining spare points into Nova, and some good +skills w/charms and gear youll be just fine.

-Frank