Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Lighter and match, please.

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Fxfighter, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Fxfighter

Fxfighter IncGamers Member

Lighter and match, please.

Someone please flame me!!! I am bored with Anarchy Online and I wanna come back!!!! I found all my install cd's, but it's been 18 months since I last installed and I can't find my keys anymore. DOH!!!!! I even checked ASTALAVISTA.com online, (i'm pretty sure that's where I last left them) and I can't find them there, either. I know I put them somewhere, but just can't remember where.

Can I win them off Mt. Dew bottle caps or something? If someone could tell me where I put them, I'd greatly appreciate it. I promise to take better care of them this time.

2. nemar

nemar IncGamers Member

the key are on the boxes of the CD !

3. farting bob

farting bob Banned

attention seeking person who knows that he will get max exposure by asking for cd-keys and generally being an idiot. unfortunatly we cannot help you, i hope you find the case qwith the Cd eky on, and get back to playing D2.
    dont flame him be nice, its what he really wants.

4. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

And you want us to flame you...why? Whatever it is you're not going to get it. I blame Durf for this thread.

crg

HIJACK!
    btw, I the weather right her in St. Paul is just lovely right now, sunny, mid-60's. How about where you are?

5. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

We can't help you

Try to find your CD cases and if it fails, go buy new CDs. This is old game, it costs next to nothing

6. farting bob

farting bob Banned

hey CRG, here in south east england the weather is 16*c (for you old fashioned americans thats 61*f) and very nice. doesnt make up for the 3 months of crappy weather we've had this year.

7. Fxfighter

Fxfighter IncGamers Member

All hail the SP forum. Sometimes the obvious solution is still the best. I guess I'll dust off the old paypal account and chalk up 20 bucks to poor organization. It's worth it. I have the itch to run NM Andy for an SOJ for a bit. Be well, all.

8. Death_Dealer

Death_Dealer IncGamers Member

I am in St. Paul right now too and it's sunny but no where near 60's out there. I believe the current temp is around 45f. Wish it was in the 60's.

9. ULTIMATER

ULTIMATER IncGamers Member

If you have any friends (a mild flame since you asked for it :p ) maybe they have D2 you can buy cheap from them. Not that its expencive anyways :lol: