Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Light Sorc Q's

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by TemplarRoadkill, Jul 15, 2010.

1. TemplarRoadkill

TemplarRoadkill IncGamers Member

Light Sorc Q's

Im thinking of respeccin my Sorc into CL/FO as im finally gettin runes for a Infinity and im poundering abbout the items for the sorc itself..

I got a Hoto and i was wondering would a Eschuta's Temper with 3 skill and close to perf Lighting be a better choice for her?

2. Kijya

Kijya IncGamers Member

Re: Light Sorc Q's

If you're getting the runes for infinity you may wish to respec into pure lightning rather then CL/FO. Not that a CL/FO doesn't benefit from it, but you don't really need a second element other then light if you've got infinity and some -res for the broken immunes.

Eschuta's can get you a bit higher damage. The added lightning skill damage will only add to your lightning mastery and will not increase your damage that much, but with a facet in it you can gain another -5% enemy light res so that's commonly at least a 5% boost. However personally I prefer hotos res as I'd have to make up for it somewhere else if I'd switch to eschuta.

3. SeCKSEgai

SeCKSEgai IncGamers Member

Re: Light Sorc Q's

Only reason to go CL/FO is really for countess running - once you've got an infinity you're better off pure lite so you can fully synergize.

Eschuta vs Hoto.... even with a perf eschuta's and 5/5 lite facet, it's not a significant increase over Hoto, especially considering the max mana multiplier and all res.