Light Sorc Q's

TemplarRoadkill

Diabloii.Net Member
Light Sorc Q's

Im thinking of respeccin my Sorc into CL/FO as im finally gettin runes for a Infinity and im poundering abbout the items for the sorc itself..

I got a Hoto and i was wondering would a Eschuta's Temper with 3 skill and close to perf Lighting be a better choice for her?

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Light Sorc Q's

If you're getting the runes for infinity you may wish to respec into pure lightning rather then CL/FO. Not that a CL/FO doesn't benefit from it, but you don't really need a second element other then light if you've got infinity and some -res for the broken immunes.

Eschuta's can get you a bit higher damage. The added lightning skill damage will only add to your lightning mastery and will not increase your damage that much, but with a facet in it you can gain another -5% enemy light res so that's commonly at least a 5% boost. However personally I prefer hotos res as I'd have to make up for it somewhere else if I'd switch to eschuta.

SeCKSEgai

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Light Sorc Q's

Only reason to go CL/FO is really for countess running - once you've got an infinity you're better off pure lite so you can fully synergize.

Eschuta vs Hoto.... even with a perf eschuta's and 5/5 lite facet, it's not a significant increase over Hoto, especially considering the max mana multiplier and all res.