Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Light sorc, Infinity questions!

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Baaja, Sep 5, 2006.

1. Baaja

Baaja IncGamers Member

Light sorc, Infinity questions!

Hey fellas...i have a 90 sorc with the most usual mf gear..skullder, shako etc!
    and its really hard to do andy runs and meph runs, so with my small wealth i tried to make a hammerdin!! now this is the point, yesterday i found my self a griffons eye!:O:O:O and i looked at the runeword infinity, and a was speechless! With these 2 things i could probably kill of anybody in the game, but now i have a few questions.

In what should the infinity be? The price range is like between 4-7 ists for an infinity. My merc has a fortitude (got from giveaway) and a andy face, so im pretty sure he can handle the mobs...but i still want to ask...can he?

Then im concernd about the -(45-55)% To Enemy Lightning Resistance! Does this mean that even i will get that bonus on my attacks or just the mercs??:(

And the most important question is:
    I have 3 ists and im a few ists shy from the infinity, and just yesterday i found a soj, which is worth 3 ists, with it sold i could get myself a good infinity....should i do this to make my "shehammerdin"!!

2. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

This mod will only work if you wield the Infinity weapon yourself.

If you put it on your merc, it will only lower the LR of monsters for your merc, and not for you.

The Conviction aura, on the other hand, works for everyone.

3. Baaja

Baaja IncGamers Member

ooh, i see that now, from an other thread where somebody posted about holding the infinity or let the merc use it...but i still think its better for my sorc to hold it;)!! hehe...oh well i think im gonna let my merc use it, cuz the only thing that stops me from killing hard monsters is high light res and imunnes...but with this, its the shiznit!!