Light MF sorc, what to MF?

PlanktonXZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Light MF sorc, what to MF?

Well I made a character on non-ladder because my friend is there, and instead of making a bliz sorc like before I made a light one since I heard they are just as good for MFing. Yet i'm finding them very uneffective against Meph... the runs just take too long and use too many pots...

That being said, my gear is utter crap, I use the moat trick and only have a +3 light skill staff that I bought from NPC and a bunch of yellow gear, best item i have is magefist. But still, my blizz sorc was i nthe same position in terms of gear, yet totally owned Meph, usingthe moat trick of course :p

Maybe Lightning just isnt so good with the moat trick because meph moves around too much. So i'm here to ask what is good to MF hunt for a light sorc, and are there any other tricks to each boss like meph, because I go down extremely quickly in Hell(have trouble even getting to Meph sometimes, lol).

Rushed post, might be grammar mistakes.

Phalmos

Diabloii.Net Member
Cows for sure, you'll never kill the Cow King! You could probably run the Pit as well, if memory serves, nothing but cold or fire immunes in there. Try Pindle as well. Andariel has been kind to my MF efforts in the past, I wouldn't overlook her. Elderich and Shenk are good too, I got my first Hoz from nightmare Shenk with not even 200 MF.

PlanktonXZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Cows for sure, you'll never kill the Cow King! You could probably run the Pit as well, if memory serves, nothing but cold or fire immunes in there. Try Pindle as well. Andariel has been kind to my MF efforts in the past, I wouldn't overlook her. Elderich and Shenk are good too, I got my first Hoz from nightmare Shenk with not even 200 MF.

Thanks for the tips, but what is the Pit, and laugh if you will but I have never known where Pindle/Shenk is, I just skipped those quests everytime I played this game, also, with Andy, I've tried her but most of the time she surrounded by those big guys that shoot Lightning Balls and they are all immune to Lightning itself, how do you get around that.

hyaccent

Diabloii.Net Member
u hav to do anya quest to do pindle tp
pits are just after black marsh in tahamo watever that place is called

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
The Pit is in Tamoe Highland. Backtrack from the Outer Cloister wp.

There are LIs there, Dark Archers. They don't appear in every game though, I've had games without them.