Life Sucks.

London

Diabloii.Net Member
Life Sucks.

Over the past 2 weeks, life has just been hell for me. First of all, my family is in the process of moving accross town, so both my houses are scrambled. All I've been doing lately is working, working on my car, and going to school.

The biggest problem of all is my bestfriend and what shes doing... Last year, I had 5 best friends, I was really close with one of them, we hung out all the time and did everything together. This year we don't have any classes together, and we rarely/talk see each other... Over the summer, we just drifted apart... This year, I met a new person, we're bestfriends now and shes hanging out a lot with my bestfriend from last year. She knows stuff is gonna happen between them, and when I say stuff (sexual) things are going to happen.

Now, she knows that I'm not happy with this, at all. She knows it bugs the hell out of me, out of all the people in our school, I wouldn't care, but shes with him. Their not dating, well not yet atleast. She doesn't like the fact that I'm mad about it, and shes willing to stop hanging out with him, but I don't think she would. I can assume lots of things, but I won't do anything unless I have fact.

The only thing that keeps me going anymore is my car, I just put some rims on it, I smoked the taillights a couple of days ago, I'm also lowering it on Monday. Seriously, thats the only thing that keeps me going anymore, is my Civic.

A couple of days ago, my brother's girlfriend asked me if I ever thought about getting a girlfriend or falling in love, and I told her it was the last thing on my mind. Sure, it would be nice to have a girlfriend, but its not a priority. My Dad has always told me "The people who spend their whole life looking for love never find it. The people who let love find them are madly in love." IMO, its true.

Right now, I wish I could just get away from everything... I just want to leave, from everyone. I'm really frustrated right now, and I just had to vent. If your going to leave comments to tell me how your life is worse than mine... Don't bother.

Maverikk

Diabloii.Net Member
Nastie_Bowie said:
Sounds to me like love has found you ...
Awwr, our little man is growing up.

Persuade your parents to move to another state. It only goes downhill from here.

London

Diabloii.Net Member
Nastie_Bowie said:
Sounds to me like love has found you ...

... you poor slob! :lol:
haha.. Probably not, I'm 17. I don't even look at her that way. My only love is my car, seriously.

Gaile

ArenaNet Community Relations Manager
Sorry you're having a rough patch. It will get better. And yeah, I know, that's hard to believe and not the brightest observation in the book. :)

London

Diabloii.Net Member
Gaile said:
Sorry you're having a rough patch. It will get better. And yeah, I know, that's hard to believe and not the brightest observation in the book. :)

Well duh :uhhuh:... Seriously though, thanks a lot. I know things will get better.

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey London, my ears are always open on AIM if you need to vent. Have you tracked down that guy who ripped you off on that hood yet? Just don't contact him personally until you've gone through paypal, hotmail, etc. to get his real info.

Good luck man.

Oh yah, and screw looking for love. It finds you. Very true statement.

London

Diabloii.Net Member
Ev_ said:
Hey London, my ears are always open on AIM if you need to vent. Have you tracked down that guy who ripped you off on that hood yet? Just don't contact him personally until you've gone through paypal, hotmail, etc. to get his real info.

Good luck man.

Oh yah, and screw looking for love. It finds you. Very true statement.
Yeah, the guy refunded me, thank God, I needed that money to slam my car on Monday. Yeah, back when I was in 9th grade (about 4 years ago), I always wanted to get a girlfriend, now that I've had a few, I've relized single life is better when you have more important things in your life, like now. I know that there is some girl out there for me...

PloX

Diabloii.Net Member
Well as i see it, With all the valentine craze running through my head, if she doesn't respect you, tell her to get lost, and find someone who does.

Kinda hard to do if you really care about that special someone though...

London

Diabloii.Net Member
PloX said:
Well as i see it, With all the valentine craze running through my head, if she doesn't respect you, tell her to get lost, and find someone who does.

Kinda hard to do if you really care about that special someone though...
No, I don't think I'd ever do that. Oh yeah, it is Valentine's Day, isn't it... I don't know what I'll do.

PloX

Diabloii.Net Member
London said:
No, I don't think I'd ever do that. Oh yeah, it is Valentine's Day, isn't it... I don't know what I'll do.

I had this "thing" with this girl, and it just totally fell apart today, so i'm like, fudge them all...

just me being a bit down.... (i know i'm over her tomorrow, she doesn't deserve me :rant: )

But london, just my 2 jugs of milk..

London

Diabloii.Net Member
PloX said:
I had this "thing" with this girl, and it just totally fell apart today, so i'm like, fudge them all...

just me being a bit down.... (i know i'm over her tomorrow, she doesn't deserve me :rant: )

But london, just my 2 jugs of milk..
Yeah, I recently started talking with my ex-girlfriend again... No feelings towards her, but I called her the other night and we talked for about an hour and a half.

London

Diabloii.Net Member
Chief JB said:
Hmm, at least it's not another post about you getting in a car wreck and almost dieing again.
Yeah, having my baby wrecked would kill me. I rather have other problems in my life, then car problems.

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
London said:
is my Civic.
lol, we love the Civic! :clap:
(i just realized you can spell it backwards!! :thumbsup: )

anyways, wanna show a pic? :D
--
yes, hopefully things will get better. :drink:

London

Diabloii.Net Member
Mecal said:
lol, we love the Civic! :clap:
(i just realized you can spell it backwards!! :thumbsup: )

anyways, wanna show a pic? :D
--
yes, hopefully things will get better. :drink:
Yeah, I'm gonna take some pictures later today.. So I can have some up by tomorrow or later on today. And yes, 'Civic' is a pallendrome (sp?).

Mecal

Diabloii.Net Member
London said:
Yeah, I'm gonna take some pictures later today.. So I can have some up by tomorrow or later on today. And yes, 'Civic' is a pallendrome (sp?).
very nice, ill be awaiting to see them. :)

(palindrome)