Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

life of diablo

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by farting bob, Feb 15, 2004.

1. farting bob

farting bob Banned

life of diablo

when diablo is not sending armies to conquer the world, im sure he's a nice guy to get to know. i was wonderign during a rather dull moment just now, what is diablo's life like?
    whats his favourtie kind fo film?
    what rock group does he like? (he's definitly a rocker...)
    who is his wife, and who wears the trousers in the relationship?
    what sports does he watch?
    what diesease is he most proud of to have unleached upon the world?
    what colour are his slippers?
    so many questions.....

2. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

In his spare time he cuddles up next to Saddam Hussien :D

3. Borlag

Borlag IncGamers Member

bet he's like that because of the nagging wife...

propably he enjoys the tellytubbies, nothing else comes even close to being as demonic as that

Definitely the finnish metal band Diablo...

I'd guess it's either Roseanne Bar or Michael Jackson...depending on his orientation in that...*grins*

100 metre dash with electric fences...

Microsoft Windows

Definitely pink...don't ask me why though...

4. Crazy Runner Guy

Crazy Runner Guy IncGamers Member

Watch South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut for all your answers here.

crg

5. vajurewi

vajurewi IncGamers Member

what is diablo's life like?
    he's on winter holiday - staying at the All Ice Hotel in the Frozen Tundra

what rock group does he like?
    Diablo's very proud of his son, Marilyn Manson

who is his wife, and who wears the trousers in the relationship?
    Martha Stewart, of course she hooked him with a Level 5 Enchant spell

what sports does he watch?
    his favorite spectacle is the Superbowl, where else can he put all of
    his advertising efforts to such good use to corrupt America's youth :teeth:

what diesease is he most proud of to have unleached upon the world?
    bad spelling

what colour are his slippers?
    he has unique slippers - Gorefoot

ok then:
    -what car does he drive?
    -what company does he have the most stock in?
    -whats his favorite takeout food?
    -which Seal boss does he find the most whiny?

he's also very disappointed in his wimpy younger brother, Mephisto, for being such a 'ho and quite jealous of his older brother, as Baal has more hangers-on then he does

6. Shade

Shade IncGamers Member

He's chauffeur-driven, silly. You don't think the mighty Lord of Terror actually drives himself, do you?

And he's driven in a limo with all the special additions - TV, satellite reception, torture chamber, the works.

Microsoft. Duh.

Anything hot and spicy, helps with the fire abilities.

Lord De Seis. He's been *****ing ever since his Thief ability got taken away, and he's even worse now that his personal bodyguard has been downgraded to mere Doom Knights. He's also been whinging that he only gets one seal, but the other bosses get 2...

7. DeathMaster

DeathMaster IncGamers Member

No, the only car he will drive - Diablo! what else. I bet it is Red Diablo too.

Only thing I don't want to bring out: since he is the lord of terror, do you think he has anything to do with OBL or Saddam? Maybe he hates OBL, never know. If Mr. Bush drop a call to him, he will help to bring OBL out from his hide place.

8. SnakeEye85

SnakeEye85 IncGamers Member

when i read stuff like this i wonder, maybe i should do something good instead....i bet you must feel the same :scratch:

now im tired and have to go to sleap..

:clap:

9. Crazy Runner Guy

That's easy.

GEORGE W. BUSH

crg

10. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

You guys are in great luck! I just got done interviewing the Lord of Terror himself. Here's how it went.

Diablo: Not even death can save you from me...

Me: Riiiiight... Is it alright if I just call you Diablo?

Diablo: Oh, uh, yes I guess so.
    Me: Great! Lets get this interview going. First, I must ask, what is it like being the Lord of Terror and basically running hell?

Diablo: Oh it's a lot harder than you might think. Besides the occasional torturing and devouring of souls, there is a lot of paperwork to fill out. We don't just take any soul. There are certain requirements.

Me: Interesting... so, what about the Pandemonium Fortress? Do you plan to someday try and infiltrate it?

Diablo: Oh never! Jamella makes wonderful cookies during the holiday seasons. I wouldn't ever think of invading such a lovely place. They help keep up around here as well. That Halbu is a little funny though... and I don't mean 'haha' funny. Get what I'm saying?

Me: Not quite, but onwards to the next question. What kind of things do you like to do in your spare time? Any movies or anything?

Diablo: It's hard to keep a theater down here with all of the rampaging demons and whatnot, but I have a small collection of movies in my lair. Every now and then me and the guys will get together and watch a movie or play some videogames or watch some hockey.

Me: The other guys?

Diablo: Oh yes! Hephasto and Lord De Seis come over all the time. Hephasto is a sore loser though.
    Me: What about music? Do you listen to any music?

Diablo: Music is great! I especially like that one girl... oh whats her name... ah! Christina Agulera! She's very talented and very pretty.

Me: Are you married? Come on... you're the Lord of Terror, you've got to be some kind of a ladies man.

Diablo: No... not really... I'm single and looking, but I'm kind of bashful...

Me: I see... what do you think your biggest accomplishment is?

Diablo: Hmm... that's a tough one... I think my biggest accomplishment was the time I vanquished an entire field full of fuzzy bunny rabbits! They were so cute and adorable and fuzzy and then "AUUUUUGGGGGHHH! WE'RE MELTING INTO PILES OF FLUFFY GOO AS THAT GIANT RED MAN STANDS THERE AND WATCHES!" *slight nod* definately my favorite accomplishment.

Me: That was a great interview. Thanks for your time Mr. Diablo!

Diablo: Please, just call me Diablo.

Me: Well thank you Diablo, and might I say, very nice shoes. I like the way the red blends in with your body.

Diablo: Yeah... I was born with regular feet, but these shoes make me look like I have giant talons on them. I think it makes me look more intimidating.

Me: Sure does... it sure does... wanna' go grab a burger?

Diablo: Nah... I've got a whole lot of souls to damn today. Maybe another time!

Me: Sure thing!

Diablo was a really nice guy, I found out that the five seals are like an alarm clock. He's usually taking a nap when you activate all five, so that's why he attacks you. I'd be cranky if you woke me up from my nap as well.

11. Crazy Runner Guy

Great interview Serdash, except the editor in chief on the Sanctuary Times called about these revisions:

Pandemonium Fortress anyone?

[Personal Opinion] Uhhhh....No Talent A$$ Clown of a singer?[/Opinion]

I love Office Space...

12. Serdash

Serdash IncGamers Member

Pandemonium Fotress. Yes... I meant that. :p

And yeah... the Agulera thing was a joke. :p

13. SincereX13

SincereX13 IncGamers Member

... I would bet his favorite song a crazy techno dance mix by the D-Devils called "Dance w/ the Devil"

14. DeathMaster

I think these are far worse than Bush, hard to pick one if you ask me:

1) RIAA & big record companies - they are the great Terror, not even Diablo can match their power now. Diablo must regrade to release them to our world.
    2) RAMBUS - not much to say here.
    3) Microsoft - a great achievement by Lord of Terror.
    4) Intel - I'm speechless.
    5) DMCA - Tools used to Terror the world.
    6) Money and Power - our world is running by these two. The real reason of all bad thinkgs ever happened (some good things too, but far far less than bad things).

15. Andrew

Andrew IncGamers Member

What are his relations to Uber Diablo? lol...

16. BSJoker

BSJoker IncGamers Member

First, vajurewi, Mephisto is the oldest of all three brothers, Baal the youngest.

Second, I believe that he and Andariel go out killing Fallen as a sport, thats why there are so many of them. The Shaman just raise them back to life, so that there is unlimited targets.

Third, he kicks Baal for not being strong enough against the heros, and not hiring better soilders to attack Harrogath.

EDIT: Yeah Andariel hates that there is so many different colors of Fallen in Act 1.

17. Ravenforce3

Ravenforce3 IncGamers Member

First, Diablo is the youngest.

Secondly, the whole idea behind the entire invasion was to, in fact, taint the Worldstone. Baal succeeded. Now, all they have to do is regain strength and overtake the mortal realm.

18. DeathMaster

If you watch all in game movie carefully, and listen all speech in game, you will know.

1) Baal doesn't need invasion to get world stone lately, he has the relic that allow him pass ancients freely. He may need to keep few guard around but his army is not needed there. Baal should leave most his army attack Harrogath, and only keep few for personal guard.
    I still don't understand why Baal is afraid of the three ancients, he has a hugh army behind him, can't his army defeat three barb?
    2) Harrogath is the only city on his way to WSK, it is also the entry point to the Mt. There is every reason for him to take over the city first.

19. cloudstride

cloudstride Banned

I always thought that Harrogath was the last, and not the only place that Baal visited... you see him in the cinematic laying waste to some huge barbarian city with huge city walls and everything... clearly not Harrogath, for that reason and also because the barb ambassador is a minor character.

20. Crudesash68

Crudesash68 IncGamers Member

HI! I'm Pat O'Brien and do we have a great show for you tonight! Access Hollywood was backstage at the recent Demons Against Drunk Driving (DADD) fundraiser, and we have exclusive footage of the Lord of Terror himself, who managed to make it to the event despite his injury suffered while on a ski trip last month in Switzerland.

Diablo was the main attraction tonight, although there was a strange incident early on in the evening-that fiesty little Fallen, Rakanishu, was mugging for the cameras on the red carpet when an overzealous fan reached out to give him a pat on the back, and wound up in an ambulance suffering from 2nd degree burns. How's that for a shocking experience?

But the rest of the evening was great; highlighted by Duriel & Lister performing the classic toetapper, "Puttin on the Ritz", replete in top hat and tails. Mephisto performed his number one smash "How Many Times Must I Die For You?"

But the crowd went wild when Diablo took the stage, and gave him a standing ovation, even after he sneezed and torched the entire woodwind section of the orchestra. Big D announced that he would be sending out troops of demons on all major holidays to act as designated drivers, although it is not quite clear how they will obtain work visas.

After the show, Diablo, with current gal-pal Jennifer Lopez beaming at his side in a daring Bob Mackie gown, had this to say when asked why he chose to appear despite such a painful injury:

"The kids, Pat. It's all about the kids."

Up next, Andariel comes clean on her heroin addiction, and we go behind the scenes for her Playboy shoot.