Life and mana leech with hammerdon

Cpkiller

Diabloii.Net Member
Life and mana leech with hammerdon

Does leach life and mana and prevent moster to heal work with a hammerdon when useing hammers?

plasteredkittylizard

Diabloii.Net Member
Cpkiller said:
Does leach life and mana and prevent moster to heal work with a hammerdon when useing hammers?

IIRC, I don't beleive so. Same principal as a Sorceress trying to leech off a fireball, or a Necro trying to leech off Bone Spear

killjoy72

Diabloii.Net Member
plasteredkittylizard said:
IIRC, I don't beleive so. Same principal as a Sorceress trying to leech off a fireball, or a Necro trying to leech off Bone Spear
That's quite right. By the way, "Redemption: When activated, Redemption will instantly absorb corpses of slain monsters and refill your life and mana by a certain fixed amount for each corpse you absorb. This aura is invaluable for non-leeching paladins, such as the Hammerdin, and it’s also helpful to prevent monsters being resurrected, or Nihlathak exploding them."

Right from the Pally FAQ.

Any1

Banned
Cpkiller said:
thanks for the info wanted mostly for the prevent to heal, so when i go fight DC.
A fully synergized Hammerdin shouldn't need PMH when fighting DC. You're doing so much damage that DC's high healing factor is not a huge deal.

Just in case, however, try some PMH on you merc.