Libby help... still no idea.

Libby help... still no idea.

All right... so I asked for libby gear before... but I still have no idea wth i'm doing.

So... what gear/stats/skills/so on do I use?
 

mumba

Banned
You check the stickies and the builds section? Its funny that in the post above someone asks for a build and u bash on him and tell him to go read the damn stickies, and then 2 threads down u make a whole new post asking for a build?

Ironic isnt it. Just... look at the thread that says "Pvp guides."
 

jsyou

Banned
max con max might max hammer max charge

gear
ebotd tmaul
wizspike hoz trangs spider 2 sojs coa maras

how to duel charge charge charge spam hammers
 

jmsplat

Diabloii.Net Member
My build:
Berber CoA
Maras
Enigma
Grief + 35 spirit ST
Hammer CTA + spirit ST
Spider
Dual stat/AR ring
Praven
Trang glove
Waterwalks

Max hammer, conc, vigor
Charge/bless aim to taste
 

mythos

Diabloii.Net Member
jsyou said:
max con max might max hammer max charge

gear
ebotd tmaul
wizspike hoz trangs spider 2 sojs coa maras

how to duel charge charge charge spam hammers
Please don't post a load of crap. ebotd tmaul????

Max hammer, conc, vigor, blessed aim. 1 point in Holy sheild, meditation (optional), salvation (optional) and fanat (again, optional). Rest in charge.

Pub set up
CoA - BerBer
Greif
Enigma
Highlords
Trang's glove
Spider belt
Raven
Bk/soj/wisp etc
Spirit sacred tagre/rondache with 35fcr and 40+ base res
Tre res boots with fhr/frw or water walks
Torch/anni
4pcomb
rest life/res sc's
switch cta/pally spirit

Results
4k life with max block (depends on charms)
30+DR
75 res all after anya (can have massive stack with good charms)
50+DS
9k+ hammer
 

jsyou

Banned
mythos said:
Please don't post a load of crap. ebotd tmaul????

Max hammer, conc, vigor, blessed aim. 1 point in Holy sheild, meditation (optional), salvation (optional) and fanat (again, optional). Rest in charge.

Pub set up
CoA - BerBer
Greif
Enigma
Highlords
Trang's glove
Spider belt
Raven
Bk/soj/wisp etc
Spirit sacred tagre/rondache with 35fcr and 40+ base res
Tre res boots with fhr/frw or water walks
Torch/anni
4pcomb
rest life/res sc's
switch cta/pally spirit

Results
4k life with max block (depends on charms)
30+DR
75 res all after anya (can have massive stack with good charms)
50+DS
9k+ hammer
thought anyone would know that wasnt even a serious post. look at the ops post he ask for tips then critisize people
 
mumba said:
You check the stickies and the builds section? Its funny that in the post above someone asks for a build and u bash on him and tell him to go read the damn stickies, and then 2 threads down u make a whole new post asking for a build?

Ironic isnt it. Just... look at the thread that says "Pvp guides."
I've checked the guides. Only one there is an outdated one that uses shako as a main helm. My plan is for coa... which dramatically changes the setup...

Teh 1337sauce said:
Think more, spam less


*addaddaddadd*: Also, he asked for any guides... not a particular guide.
 

mumba

Banned
My plan is for coa... which dramatically changes the setup
Well thats ur fault for using the coa. Just cuz u dont wanna follow a guide, and thus making it useless, doesnt mean that there are no good guides floating around.
 

Camden

Diabloii.Net Member
Just go with a jintek hammer.... pure hammerdin only with a grief and a point into fanat.... 75 fcr is enough for a libby.
 
Well thats ur fault for using the coa. Just cuz u dont wanna follow a guide, and thus making it useless, doesnt mean that there are no good guides floating around.
I didn't say there weren't any good guides around... thats what the other guy said... and I told him off. So you're saying I can't ask for help? If we don't want to follow the guide... isn't that why the forums are here? To check with more experienced players to see if an idea is viable? or whatnot?

@camden, i'm not sure not well that would do though... I'd like a strong enough charge.



 

jmsplat

Diabloii.Net Member
1 pt charge hammerdin could work but your AR will be horrid unless you chant yourself. IIRC mine has like 15 BA/10 charge or something around there
Redwing why are you still here? He's west anyway
 
1 pt charge hammerdin could work but your AR will be horrid unless you chant yourself. IIRC mine has like 15 BA/10 charge or something around there
Redwing why are you still here? He's west anyway
K... Can I see your char in game?


Also... I'm just wondering...


Why are there people saying I'm critisizing people... wth...



 
Top