Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

LF problem

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by warren, Mar 5, 2004.

1. warren

warren IncGamers Member

LF problem

when i try javazon ...i put max on LF but for this 1.10 its recieve bonuses from the 4 skill2 but the 4 skills only tribute 1% to LF....LF damage is not power enough....so i need a suggestion to make powerfull LF javazon...plisss helpp...

2. [FLS]prozerran

[FLS]prozerran IncGamers Member

LF is powerful enough without using its synergies

3. [D]Rui[D]

[D]Rui[D] IncGamers Member

nay its powerful enough when its max without any additional skill pts added into each individual synergies.

just get more + skill charms or +skills items to boost up the synergies lvl and LF lvl

4. lextalionis

lextalionis IncGamers Member

Increasing synergies with +skill items will not add to your lightning fury damage. Your damage is fine. WHat you have to understand about Lightning Fury is two things.

1. Its more like a sorcery skill, so your level is important for damage
    2. Its damage really works when it has full pierce and reverberates back and forth multiplying the damage over and over again. I can't stress enough this is a pack killing skill and you'll need to herd the monsters together. It really isn't the greatest single target killer.

Plus synergies really isn't going to help you much unless you want to use those synergies for thier actual attack. But since its only about 23 points to max LF. You should have plenty of points to use somewhere else for a single target skill that's more efficient than LF.

5. Aksama

Aksama IncGamers Member

You can max Charged Strike for single tragets, and it gives a decent dmg. bonus to LF after 20 levels.

6. pipermac

pipermac IncGamers Member

With + skill items and Lightning facets and a griffons eye you can get your LF up to 3k max. With the lowering of resists. Lf will take out any pack of monsters easily. except for LI of course.

My Javazon currently has +17 to jav skills and once I get 2 more light facets she will have 35% to lightning skill damage and 40% lower resists. ( This is a pretty twinked build obviously) but it would not be too difficult to get +20 to lightning skills.