Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Levels begun

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Flux, May 31, 2008.

1. Flux

Flux Administrator

Levels begun

A couple of volunteers asked about them, and yes, levels are the next page to be created. On my to-do list, at least. (Once I finish the npcs.)

I put up a main levels page; debate the bullet points and sequence if you wish, but it has links to a page (not yet created) for every level in the game.

http://www.diabloii.net/wiki/Levels

Unless someone beats me to it, I will go through and create the levels pages in the next few days, but i'll be doing them in fairly basic format and leaving room for others to flesh them out. Levels pages should include at least the following information:

ilvl, mlvl, monster types found there, golden chests, superuniques, quests, waypoint. I'd like them to be fleshed out with more info on the level, quest tips, mentions of which type of chars like/dislike that area, item running comments, trivia, screenshots, etc. At least all the info in threads like this one. ilvls for all levels can be seen here. Be sure you add a [[category:levels]] tag to each page, if you create one.

Other ideas for level pages are welcome. As are volunteers to get started on some of these.

2. Nimbostratus

Nimbostratus IncGamers Member

Re: Levels begun

I think it'd be nice to note what immunities can be encountered in each area. Maybe with a note for possible boss immunities in normal and nightmare (such as Bishibosh being fire immune in all difficulties, or the occasional phys immune ghoul in the catacombs in normal).