Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Levelling packages - anyone interested?

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by neumein, Aug 30, 2006.

1. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Levelling packages - anyone interested?

During my travels across the demon-ravaged landscapes of the Diablo II world, I have picked up many magic items, many of them pretty junky in my oppinion, but useful to caster characters

But, I have saved them up dilligently, and grouped them according to what kind of character they wood suit.

My first package is for a lightning sorceress...
    It contains a few 'x sacred globes of the apprentice' with +skills from everything from charged bolt, all the way through to lightning mastery. Included in this pack will be some +lightning skills amulets, +faster cast rate amulets, +faster cast rate rings, and all manner of +mana charms.

I also have a necromancer package coming up soon, with all manner of shrunken heads, wands, and amulets

What do you all think?
    My current intentions are to either give them away for free to newcomers who post an intro thread, or give them away in the give-away thread (how imaginative.)

-or-

If I was feeling evil, I could trade with them. I would probably ask for crafting resources, like junk jewels, amn runes, etcetera

Comments, praise, addoration, hugs, and Big Cash Prizes are welcome as always.

2. FrostBurn

FrostBurn IncGamers Member

New comers with a decent education will look to the Give-Away Thread to see if there are any current give-aways on-going. There are also others who prefer to build their stashes based on a self-found only rule.

If you intend to give them away, then go ahead and post them up in the Give-Away Thread and see if there are any takers.

You could try trading, but you would probably have to post the stats of the items up, and most traders are rich enough not to want 'pieces of crap', as you said. Still, you could always give it a go. You never know what might appeal to someone, and most traders will have plenty of crafting material at hand, so availability is not an issue.

3. neumein

neumein IncGamers Member

Yeah, I didn't really word that well...

What I meant is that they are useless to me. I mainly play Barbarians and Assassins, so gear like that is useless to me, but is obviously useful for a lower level caster character.

I think I'll just give them away... maybe when I have a half decent attempt at a caster, I might just be on the receiving end of some low level twink gear.