Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

leveling up

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by Burn To Burn, May 4, 2008.

1. Burn To Burn

Burn To Burn IncGamers Member

leveling up

I'm just wondering how one should level their character up. i was doing the cow runs from about 15-30, ball runs from 30-41. So far I've gone up another 7 from NM cow runs. Where should I go from here?

2. monte cristo

monte cristo IncGamers Member

Re: leveling up

Lets forget about ut leveling for a second. In gerenal leveling pattern is quite straight: 1-15 tristram runs, 15-20 tomb runs, 20-25 cow runs, 25-40 baalruns norm, 40-65~75 baalruns nm and 65~75+ baalruns hell. Good luck :wink3:

3. LouisLeGros

LouisLeGros IncGamers Member

yes if we ignore UT (I got into one the other day, got my hammerdin up 30+ levels) those are some good guidelines.

You could also go straight to hell chaos sanctuary and level there, I've heard it is great for leveling. I haven't tried it yet myself.

4. Crowd Control

Crowd Control Banned

Agreed, did it for the first time few days ago. It's a bit of a struggle to find those Baalquest games, but once you got your Hell rush and do some Chaos runs it goes fairly fast. The problem with normal leveling is that those Tombruns are quite time consuming, with glitchrushing you take that out of the equasion.