Leveling after 90

Brave_turtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Leveling after 90

Hi,

Xp is greatly reduced after lvl 90. I was wondering if the best way to get xp after lvl 90 is to single CS run or keep baaling.

Any ideas?

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
I've heard that CS runs actually give better exp than Baal runs until about lvl 92.

Couldn't you fairly easily do a Baal run, record the exp you got and the time it took per run, then do the same with a CS run to find which gives the best exp per time?

xxmunkyxx

Diabloii.Net Member
look i no its a bugger gettin xp after lvl 90 but you will find you get more xp from cs runs BUT you can do baal runs much faster and so the xp gain will be greater.
just use x-x-10 anni and ondals and that there is 15% xp gain and so that will save you from 90-99 about 200 baal runs> have fun.

hope i helped

xxmunkyxx :sunny:

Sgraffite

Diabloii.Net Member
just use x-x-10 anni and ondals and that there is 15% xp gain and so that will save you from 90-99 about 200 baal runs
Doesn't that mean you only have to do 1333 baal runs to level from 90-99 without those items? That doesn't seem right to me.

kuafu

Diabloii.Net Member
Lvl98-99 alone takes 8k-8.5k solo baal runs, so the 15% exp gain saves around 1.2k runs. But then no sane solo runner will use ondal, the sacrificed survivability and killing speed just don't justify the 5% exp gain. So 10% exp from x-x-10 anni is much more realistic, which saves about 800 runs.

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
Chaos becomes more effective at 90~92+.

Actually, best I recommend is just clearing hell a3 and up acts. Help passes the time, items, thats what I did to get 93. Not too slow.