Leveling a barb... Assistance pleae. :)

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey guys, so I'm back to the grind, currecntly have a Zon back in hell (currently doing LK runs), assasin & pally almost done NM and now leveling a barb, currently trying to get each class to guardian, and switching it up so I have something new to play with I have no problem farming or running 10,000 LK runs to make gear, this barb stuff though man oh man it's painful to level.... Any tips/advice to speed it up? I'm debating twinking him, I basically just want to guardian each class this year so I don't really care how I do it at this point.

edit : to elaborate, I guess I just dno't enjoy melee nbuilds LOL maybe I shoudl switch him to a singer barb. :/

Last edited:

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
What character level, and what Act/difficulty is he in?
I've decided to twink him, doesnt matter anymore. It's just slow and not level 30 yet even, just no AoE, smashsmashsmash one at a time. Or double swinging multiple but still only actually hitting one at a time. Plus garbage weapons ect. We'll see, I'm doing LK again atm, put barb on hold.

queenEm

Diabloii.Net Member
I agree with Disposition; hitting one at the time is just no fun!! I have similar issues with my berserk. I left him in act 2 NM ans started a orb-it-aller sorc. Love it. From reading here it seems like Blizzballer is much more efficient. I have tried Blizz but just never got the hang of it. Perhaps I will retry

drmalawi

Diabloii.Net Member
Farm NM for two black knouts, then you farm NM meph for Ribcracker. Good budget WW progression.
If you are twinking barb, what stuff do you have in stash?

Last edited:

drmalawi

Diabloii.Net Member
Not even Spirit Swords and Lore if u wanna go cry barb? (and Insight for merc, otherwise you will eat mana pots like no tomorrow)

Disposition

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't have these things but I have the runes for them. I used to play SSF only. Just want to play for fun now. :D Less rules.