Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Level 9 Poison Dagger PK

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by Kitriara, Mar 25, 2004.

1. Kitriara

Kitriara IncGamers Member

Level 9 Poison Dagger PK

So Ive been playing with the idea of making the most unique level 9 PK character I can think of (no lectures please). I thought that nothing would be more insane than getting hostiled by a level 9 necro, then see him come running at you with a dagger.

Considering I could get a normal rush (+4 skill points to the normal 8), does this seem remotely possible? I only think it has a chance because poison is so effective PvP.

I would probably do:
    1 Clay Golem (helper)
    1 Amp Damage, 1 Weaken (help me live!)
    5 Bone Armor (60 absorb)
    4 Poison Dagger (30-43, +90 attack)

I figure using pieces of the Sigon and Death sets would be a great help as far as AR and IAS go (since I cant use angelics). Anyone who has advice for this likely hopeless build, I give you many thanks in advance. I'm going to make it regardless I think, it should be a fun experiment if nothing else.

Thanks!

2. Alkanine

Alkanine IncGamers Member

well im not sure if youll need amp damage since most daggers you can use at lvl 9 arnt very good with phys damage.

3. Kitriara

Kitriara IncGamers Member

The amp damage would only be a pre-req for Weaken, which I would hit em with to allow me to go toe to toe a little longer. I may be able to save the points and throw em in Bone Armor instead, but I think since PvP has such a big penalty that the 33% may help.

Also, even though it sorta goes against the idea of the level 9, at 11 I could use the Diggler which might make a huge difference... hmmm...

4. Alkanine

Alkanine IncGamers Member

DOh right =P forgot about that

lvl 11 wont be much of a diffrence being lvl wise so thats all good and fair but if your going to 11 I would suggest just hitting 12 since your close enough to use angels set which would give you 100 more hp and much more AR.
    Those are just rings and amy by the way

stop at 12 though otherwise you wont be low enough to be cool :spy:

5. jumbo_SHRIMP

jumbo_SHRIMP IncGamers Member

also 20 pd over 2 second jewels have no level req...get a 2 socket head with + bone armor and + poison dagger(maybe 2-7 pd over 2 secs)...2 socket dagger(3 for the regular fanged knife variant) with 3 of those jewels...at level 15 you can also use a malice runeword dagger( 100% open wounds)

there are also a couple poison prefix/suffixes that are to be had by level 12...

have a + bonearmor head/wand on switch to help you with that(potentially get up near level 10-15 bone armor...which would be very helpful

phelix