Level 52 sork - countess Love

Samsung

Banned
Level 52 sork - countess Love

Alright guys, a few questions for you.
My sork is level 52, she is pure blizzard. Right now she has a shard in her hand, and a few rare items. Nothing good, just the shard.
What armor/helm/rings/ammy/shield/boots/gloves should I use?
I was thinking to go with this:
Armor: Twitch (if it's in classic)
Helm: 3os grand crown or crown - I was thinking of keeping a few of them, one filled with p rubys, one filled with p topazes. The ruby one for chaosing, and the mf one for meph.
Rings: fcr rings with resist hopefully if i can find some
Belts: none selected
boots: none selected
gloves: are magefists or frostburns in classic?
ammy: a rare one with 10fcr and that's really it..

Appreciate the help

stevenluckymann

Diabloii.Net Member
yes twitch magefist and frostburns are all in classic and pretty easy to get. i would also make a mana helm by socketing 3 p saphs into a 3 soc crown but thats just me. for a belt u should go with a goldwrap for mfing. and for the boots just find a rare 30 fwr and some mf on it.

Monzee

Diabloii.Net Member
Another thing would be to get a 3Pdiamond kite/large shield. That gives you 57% all res which will be a tremendous help since many of the uniques you described including the helm lacks any kind of resist.. :azn:

Also, I believe that the fcr break point for sorcs is 70% which is covered with shard + magefist.. or you could get 1amy/1ring leaving 1 ring + gloves open or 2rings leaving the amy + gloves open..

norvi11erogers

Diabloii.Net Member
Samsung said:
Ty, I thought about a 30/20/res shield. I haven't seen one, but i know it's out there ^.^
In fact, if those are the only mods you want, you can buy it from a vendor.

Prismatic (alvl 39) shield of deflecting (alvl 11)

Those affix lvls are pretty low. You can probably find them at a vendor you're at.

Akukami

Diabloii.Net Member
Here's one of the builds that was suggested to me a long while ago:

Helmet: 3-Sock PRuby Crown AND 3-Sock PTopaz Crown
Weapon: Spectral Shard AND Gull
Shield: 30/20 Priz Bone Shield (shop one from Drognan in Hell Act 2)
Armor: Twitchthroe
Gloves: Bloodfist OR Magefist OR Dex/Str Res Gloves AND Chance Gaurds
Boots: FHR Res MF Boots
Belt: FHR Res Str Belt AND Goldwrap
Rings: FCR Str/Dex Res Mana/Life Rings x 2 AND PNagels x 2
Amulet: +1/2 Sorc Priz Str/Dex Mana/Life MF Amulet

If you notice, I've given you some ideas for PvMing and MFing, so switch it up as you see fit. What you should aim for is 30 FHR and 40 or 70 FCR on this multi-purpose Sorc.

Have fun!

- Akukami

PuppMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Akukami said:

If you notice, I've given you some ideas for PvMing and MFing, so switch it up as you see fit. What you should aim for is 30 FHR and 40 or 70 FCR on this multi-purpose Sorc.

Have fun!

- Akukami

i disagree, the best realistic MF gear (helm and armor) are homemade. meaning max socketed (4)armor/(3)helm with Ptopaz in it. unless you want to wait until you get Ist runes of course. the armor ends up giving you 96% MF and the helm gives you 72% MF. i have MF boots that give me 35% (i bought them) and gloves that give me 30% (Bought them too) if any one knows of better MF gloves and/or boots, by all means let me know. also if you know of a better way to get more MF in the helms and armor (Realistically) let me know.

quadeddie

Diabloii.Net Member
PuppMaster said:
i disagree, the best realistic MF gear (helm and armor) are homemade. meaning max socketed (4)armor/(3)helm with Ptopaz in it. unless you want to wait until you get Ist runes of course. the armor ends up giving you 96% MF and the helm gives you 72% MF. i have MF boots that give me 35% (i bought them) and gloves that give me 30% (Bought them too) if any one knows of better MF gloves and/or boots, by all means let me know. also if you know of a better way to get more MF in the helms and armor (Realistically) let me know.
Please let me know how to get this armor. Will pay hundreds of real dollars. Also, I need 35% MF boots that you shopped, I'll pay $20 for those.

You could get rich man. PM me bro: Quadeddie USWest Softcore Classic Ladder

Samsung

Banned
Akukami said:

Have fun!

- Akukami
Thank you. Appreciate your help ;)

PuppMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
i actually got the 4 socketed armor by accident, i found it on the ground, its a gothic plate.
im LOD USEast Std
if you want to see it just PM me on here and ill give you my account name so you can whisper me. and i found the bought te boots from charsi act I NightMare. i keep finding some pretty high MF boots, but not higher than 35.

dougolasjr

Diabloii.Net Member
Are you sure you are talking about classic? Because far as i've seen you cant have 4os armors in classic.

-Doug

PuppMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
ok here is my entire realm:
LOD USEast Std (not hardcore) Ladder
like i said, ill show it to you if you dont believe me

PuppMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
ok ok let me apologize. i just checked and the MF on my gloves is 23%.
it was my amulet that has 30% MF, well, 29% to be xact. sorry for the mistake, you gotta admit though, it is still impressive.

Selisteil

Diabloii.Net Member
I believe you are talking about the expansion pack Lord of Destruction, whereas everyone else is talking about Classic Diablo, without the X-pac.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
PuppMaster said:
well i did say LOD did i not?

In your second post you did. But this is a LOD free zone. That is why they were offering big bucks for your stuff. Which, by the way, doesn't fly on this forum either.

PuppMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
whoops, sorry, i was just browsing, i didnt realize it was an LOD free zone. my apologies. i will discontinue the posts, post-haste

Noite Escura

Diabloii.Net Member
PuppMaster said:
Realistically, you should try playing D2 Classic at least once... :tongue: