Let's make the OTF famous!

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's make the OTF famous!

I just saw a commercial asking for ideas for a NFL commercial. Yes folks, a commercial the NFL can put on national TV. They want people to send their ideas to NFL.com.

I say we show the world how...ummmm....brilliant? deviant? whatever....the OTF can be! Let's come up with a commercial idea together and send it in giving our forum the credit. We will finally be famous (or infamous)!

C'mon folks...let's get to brainstorming!

kobold

Banned
The most memorable thing about the OTF in the last while (IMHO) is being Daved.

My vote would be for a "the more you know" infomercial, warning about the dangers of being Daved...

DOC

Off Topic Moderator
Yes, use daved, like a random guy showing up and screwing with the players and their equipment before a game. Its football related!

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
durf poing boobies could make for an entertaining commercial
lets see, put durf in a football uniform, connect the boobies to cheerleaders, and poing can find something to do

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
durf poing boobies could make for an entertaining commercial
lets see, put durf in a football uniform, connect the boobies to cheerleaders, and poing can find something to do

Poing can keep on poinging. But how do we work Daved into that?

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
Cut to him watching it on google videos instead... (Youtube has already been done in a music video that's yet to be released)
id try to avoid cutting to him at home, just incase hes playing on his puter in his undies :shocked:

pancakeman

Diabloii.Net Member
I got it. Combine beer/boobies/football/flatulence. Ultimate SB commercial. It includes everything American men love about the SB, wihtout actually having to be there!

Or the Daved idea too, I guess...

BlueDogAnchorite

Diabloii.Net Member
Just out of curiosity, are the (known) Daves of this forum all crazy?

It's just that a few friends and I were discussing things and discovered that every Dave we had known was extremely warped in one way or another.

Every Dave I have ever known has either been evil, twisted or a closet homesexual with multiple personalities that was secretly infatuated with me.

Apologies to any nice Daves reading this!

Gertlex

Banned
Just out of curiosity, are the (known) Daves of this forum all crazy?

It's just that a few friends and I were discussing things and discovered that every Dave we had known was extremely warped in one way or another.

Every Dave I have ever known has either been evil, twisted or a closet homesexual with multiple personalities that was secretly infatuated with me.

Apologies to any nice Daves reading this!
Four come to mind for me... and they all seem normal.

I feel the whole Daved idea is about the... idea... not the name.:badteeth: