Let's GROUP the new EuScL; no charges will be brought ifra

Let's GROUP the new EuScL; no charges will be brought

Ok, so guys and gals, I'm changing course of this thread to creating a big pool of ETF-ers instead of asking for 7 more people to create a team.

I asked for editing this first post instead of creating a new thread since there's already some discussion and sign ups in it. I hope it won't cause too much confusion.

So, basically sign up in here if you want to join. The bigger the pool, the easier it is to get full party games with trusted (well most of us really) members only. Plus ofcourse the mighty fun we'll have since I'll be in-game.

Ofcourse I favour some over others too, since I've played more with them before. That problem is also solved with this setup. I hope to keep this thread up the first page here.

Now the last few things that need to be cleared up is the exact reset time (i.e. the earliest time we can start playing) and which teams there will be. That's best done a few hours before the reset is fully over. That would be somewhere on monday early in the night I think.

Just think of this as a chance to get on top of the new ladder and making some friends in the progress ofcourse.
You can also think of this as a road trip with multiple cars to a beer-loaded destination (far far away though), where the walkietalkies will be replaced by this thread. We can update progress here.

Thanks all in advance, I hope we'll gather quite a big number of ETF-ers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Re: [EuScL] iso ladder team. 7 more needed

I'd like to go LFzon.

I'll PM account name.

MinusDII

Diabloii.Net Member

I wouldn't mind being in your team... I'd like to start with a Blizz Soso, how original am I?

Howling Wolf

Diabloii.Net Member

blizzarder or fireballer here

don't know the new acc yet, but the old is
*howling3000

Darke Rahl

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd like to join with an Orb/ES soso (can be on tele duty)

Still undecided about the acc name.Current one is *peachgecko

Edit : For some reason i didn't notice MinusDII post.I'll think wich char would best fit the role of team supporter and MFer.Mabye a WW barb..

Last edited:

So far:

Thy: LFzon
Minus: Cold Sorc (original enough to particpate :thumbsup:)
Only Brazilian on the forums: Fireballer (would be smarter, because of Minus)
Darke: Hmmm, see my point? There's already double elements here. But all is covered already. You're free to choose ofcourse, but some choices would compliment the team better. A FartNecro for instance.

MinusDII

Diabloii.Net Member

A poison-mancer... now I actually wouldn't mind doing that, if someone else wants to take cold.

My account will be *MinusDII

Haha, found out the crypto, eh Minus?

Anyway, found a cool account name already: *Noobalicious

edit: now ofcourse a Poison Java would be very one of a kind too.

Darke Rahl

Diabloii.Net Member

I'll go for a ww/frenzy barb then,BO will surely help our untwinked chars ;)

Yeah, ofcourse physical is always nice. Be sure to read my post in both the ETF OT and pieita´s thread. I want to make a huge pool of ETF-ers and beat the Ladder with that.

Dizzymjewu

Diabloii.Net Member

Yo yo :D

There are some chars that i'm undecided about, which to start:
-Poison Necromancer
-Summoning Necromancer
-Kick Assassin
-Zeal Paladin
-Meteorb Sorceress

Teaming up already seemed the obvious idea to me, just was to lazy to post earlier :)

Belagorn

Diabloii.Net Member

I will also start the new ladder.

I allways like to start with a WW/Conc/BO Barb or a LFZon. I'm also experienced with bowazon (IceMaiden, Magezon, Strafer, etc) but i prefer Barb to start (unless something change with bowazones in a new patch).

My account will be the same than now: *beldis

It's settled then, this thread is no longer limited to 7 more people. Instead I hope to get as many ETF-ers as possible to 'sign up' here. We'll create teams from there on. I'll ask a Mod to edit/delete/modify the thread name and opening post.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Re: [EuScL] iso ladder GROUP to beat the new ladder

Edited oh great one. Please feel free to use the "Sausage of Mod-Summoning" if there is a further problem with the first post. Although I'd prefer the "Pecan Pie of Purposeful Mod-Desire" if that's available. Ta.

EDIT:
Ok, I've re-done the the title; I thought it was funny but I doubt any non-native English speakers will get it. It's probably too subtle for native English speakers but I don't see you coming up with anything better. :p

Thanks Thy your worth your weight in gold. Now you figure if you wanna be rich or slim :smug: . I still need a ton more ETF OT-ers. Spamming the channel now.

edit: though that was the most minimal thread renaming possible I think. Couldn't think of a catchy phrase?

The Pecan Pie WILL be send to you after I've tried it myself :pancake: .

ondergetekende

Diabloii.Net Member

I'd love to join, but I'm not really sure about how much I'll play, got exams coming up. Since I'll be quitting around a month after ladder reset, I'll play the most party-friendly char there is. What should that be? Conviction pally I think?

I'll play on *aldiris

Furyan

Diabloii.Net Member

Count me in m8! :thumbup:

My NL account will remain *biwtimmy, and for the new ladder I'd either use *biwtimmy. (with the dot) or *furyan (without a dot). Might go for *furyan to avoid confusion concerning the dot. I'll let you know in time.

Great initiative! :jig:

EDIT: Scratch the *furyan, it exists already... Pff, copycat, I'm the one and only Furyan :rant: Anyway, gotta think about that new account I'm gonna make, since *biwtimmy. could cause a lot of confusion due to the dot. I'll let you know m8 ;)

pieita

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Let's GROUP the new EuScL; no charges will be brought

I'll be around for sure!
I think I'll restart with a Sorc (cold orb probably, not sure yet), since I usually start with Barb. ^^
I'll probably be on *atb85

Triumph81

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Let's GROUP the new EuScL; no charges will be brought

Ill join aswell, prolly a cold sorc orb/blizz

*triumph
*triumph81