Let us try to squeeze information out of Flux!

Neinball

<a href="payments.php">IncGamers Site Pal</a> and<
Re: Let us try to squeeze information out of Flux!

You guys will be surprised. Perhaps not very surprised, but surprised.

Just like raptor Jesus.
Man if that's in regards to who I think it is... I could be completely off base but just going to say it anyways... I knew it! I called it in the other thread! He's got some fresh tricks this time around, eh? :wink:

sinter

Diabloii.Net Member

Hahah awesome Bashiok impressions Leufi... You are confusing ;)

We are not getting any new info but at least this thread turned into something funny to help pass the time. Still have my fingers vrossed for Flux jumping in and saying something.

Btw i bet they have some kind of talent tree instead of traits now because im sure they will not remove costumization from teh game. If something they would add more of it. The talent tree could work out i guess but me likes traits better! We'll see what they came up wit.

And what? Did they put the F skill swap back in the game or something? Or did they come up with something more noob friendly to help manage more than 7 skills?

I just wish i knew already. A few more days ... Come on clock! GO FASTER!

Apocalypse

Diabloii.Net Member

so if flux knows the info already i assume we will get a fast update to the main page once the nda is lifted. i am sure flux is typing it up right now as we speak right?

and whats this **** about no traits and no 7 skill limit

elganame

Diabloii.Net Member

so if flux knows the info already i assume we will get a fast update to the main page once the nda is lifted. i am sure flux is typing it up right now as we speak right?

and whats this **** about no traits and no 7 skill limit
Same here, no traits??? What did happen!?
Was there to much customization they couldn't control it? Went it out of hands?
Did they really found a better way to implement this?
Im very confused. About the skill limit. I dont know, it does not make a diference for me but contradicts a lot of things Blizz said in the past!

Seems like a lot of things changed in the last curve of the race.
I wouldn't be surprised if the health globes where gone, TP are already in again (so they said) and who knows...seems like a lot we have talked and debate about is about to vanish into thin air.

Crudesash68

Diabloii.Net Member
I will be happy if they increase the amount of skills. It was the only system that we knew about that I disliked. I like change and am looking forward to the incoming pandemonium :D

DuB

Diabloii.Net Member

Same here, no traits??? What did happen!?
Was there to much customization they couldn't control it? Went it out of hands?
Did they really found a better way to implement this?
Im very confused. About the skill limit. I dont know, it does not make a diference for me but contradicts a lot of things Blizz said in the past!

Seems like a lot of things changed in the last curve of the race.
I wouldn't be surprised if the health globes where gone, TP are already in again (so they said) and who knows...seems like a lot we have talked and debate about is about to vanish into thin air.
Getting traits thru quests.. you get to pick a path of a quest with 3 possible traits and whichever way you chose you get that trait. Improves replayability, and the reward of getting a trait besides simply gaining a level?

Tulklas

Diabloii.Net Member

Sounds like the big boys (Morhaime, Pardo, essentially the team that is working on the new mmo) are taking a serious look at the game and tearing stuff up.

DuB

Diabloii.Net Member

Sounds like the big boys (Morhaime, Pardo, essentially the team that is working on the new mmo) are taking a serious look at the game and tearing stuff up.
Ummmm... huh?

elganame

Diabloii.Net Member

Getting traits thru quests.. you get to pick a path of a quest with 3 possible traits and whichever way you chose you get that trait. Improves replayability, and the reward of getting a trait besides simply gaining a level?
Sounds interesting and also adds to the ARPG style.
The thing is that you will have less customization because you wont be able to choose two different traits of a same quest unless you do the same quest again in nightmare or hell...

We need to know if Blizz is looking forward to make builds easier to hit the cookie cuter styles or not. Traits as they where gave a lot of opportunities and variations ala Skill runes.

Talking about Skill runes...im a little worried about their existence right now! :O
They already dumped the talisman, runes are a big axis in this new Diablo game, if they dump it, they better come up with something incredible awesome and mind blowing! :/

DuB

Diabloii.Net Member

Sounds interesting and also adds to the ARPG style.
The thing is that you will have less customization because you wont be able to choose two different traits of a same quest unless you do the same quest again in nightmare or hell...

We need to know if Blizz is looking forward to make builds easier to hit the cookie cuter styles or not. Traits as they where gave a lot of opportunities and variations ala Skill runes.

Talking about Skill runes...im a little worried about their existence right now! :O
They already dumped the talisman, runes are a big axis in this new Diablo game, if they dump it, they better come up with something incredible awesome and mind blowing! :/

I really doubt they took out runes. They already came out with videos and stuff, usually if they preview videos of that stuff to excite people it means they are usually pretty comfortable about it.

That being said, there might be some tweaks to the system. I wish I could fast forward to the 1st... oh wait.. hello nyquil.

konfeta

Diabloii.Net Member

Wow, I just realized how hilariously dirty the thread title is.

elganame

Diabloii.Net Member

What do you expect in a forum full of dirty minded people? :whistling:

I really doubt they took out runes. They already came out with videos and stuff, usually if they preview videos of that stuff to excite people it means they are usually pretty comfortable about it.

That being said, there might be some tweaks to the system. I wish I could fast forward to the 1st... oh wait.. hello nyquil.
Yea, with all the work they spend on that system it would be crazy to take them out. Im really lost here...not sure how things might have changed.
Looks like we all suddenly are short of speculations...

Nizaris

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore

If you hop 3 times, spin around with your nose on a baseball bat 10 times, run to the end of the rainbow where the conjoined twin leprechaun lives, you can ask him the question, though one head which always tells truths, one heads that always tells lies.

It's tricky, but it worked for me.

konfeta

Diabloii.Net Member

I don't think it was intentional.

I do like very much one projected change, which is still being debated by the team. It’s something I’ve advocated for quite a bit, mostly in forum debates. (And it’s not a weapon switch hotkey.)
Flux advocated things other than weapon switch? Really? In forum debates, no less? Wut?

sinter

Diabloii.Net Member

You changed the way i look at this thread. Forever... Now my mouse feels all dirty. Cuz i clicked on the create button?

Damn it girl! Stop squeezing! You wont be able to get anymore liquid out of it... Now hand me the glass with the juice and throw away to orange peels.

elganame

Diabloii.Net Member

You changed the way i look at this thread. Forever... Now my mouse feels all dirty. Cuz i clicked on the create button?

Damn it girl! Stop squeezing! You wont be able to get anymore liquid out of it... Now hand me the glass with the juice and throw away to orange peels.
Try to squeeze some monk resource! LOL!

Its hard to know that there is a lot of D3 info going on and we are all like :crazyeyes:

MathewPoland

Diabloii.Net Member

You know, guys...

When I was 8, my bro basically has told me that I'm going to get a great gift for Christmas and that I'm probably going to love it, but he's not quite sure if it's something I've dreamed of...

This whole Blizz-Flux-Nizaris-trolls thing reminds me of that day...

I just hope I won't get a plastic gun toy like then...

But hey, if we're trying to bribe flux - I can supply you with a poppy-seed cake my mom makes, it's so damn delicious:)

http://4.bp.************/_QYXfFH-IKaI/R3T5jqBzTTI/AAAAAAAAAeg/0J1-8w-iEkw/s400/Makowiec3.jpg

Nizaris

Clan Officer - US West Hardcore

Mainly I'm just teasing because I'm here at work with little to do.

You guys will be drowning in info soon enough.