Let me get this straight

petezjunior

Diabloii.Net Member
Let me get this straight

The ias break point for smiters with lvl 30 fanat is 55? So, I need a 35 ias grief z with 20 ias gloves OR ANY IAS grief pb with 20 ias gloves to reach bp?

My gear is
shako
rfrost b ring
waterwalks / rare boots
dungo
hoz
mara
20 ias cb gloves
so, why do people use grief pb in the first place? isnt grief z longer range as well and all u need is 35 ias

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Let me get this straight

Your IAS depends on what weapon you use(every weapon has its own speed), pb dont need additional ias

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member

Grief phase blade:
25% + SLvl4 Fanaticism = 6FPA
30% + SLvl2 Fanaticism = 6FPA
35% + SLvl2 Fanaticism = 6FPA
65% = 6FPA

Not sure about in-betweens, as the web calculators increments by fives. Check the Statistics section for the links, but I believe there was a more recent version for the Weapon Speed Calculator listed somewhere.

If making pure Smite, Fanaticism isn't necessary, but that's for another thread. Berserker axes are only used for dueling, and only they should be used when dueling (usually other Smite builds), solely due to range.

Last edited:

eLeM3NTz3CP

Diabloii.Net Member

Zerker w/ lvl 30 fant = 50ias, thats why ppl use 20ias gloves. I prefer zerker for pvp, more range and I hate the dex reqs on pbs...doesn't help w/ pvp smiter imo. All depends on your style/built tho.

PB w/ 30 fant = 6% or something...basically w/ a pb grief all you really need to look for is the higher +dmg

Scudstorm

Diabloii.Net Member

I prefer zerker for pvp, more range and I hate the dex reqs on pbs
If you consider the dex needed for max block, there aren't a big difference :p