LeorictheDark at your service

LeorictheDark

Diabloii.Net Member
LeorictheDark at your service

Hello Diablo SP community. This is probably the coolest website I've found in a long long time. I've been playing SP LOD since it first came out. I like the go at your own pace of SP. Now my prayers have been answered. An online community for single players. {getting misty eyed} I want to say thanks to all the people who post. There is some invaluable info here.

Anyway, enough with the mushy stuff. I just wanted to say hi. :D

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi Leoric, you're not King Leoric the Dark are you, missing one arm? Anyhow, thanks for dropping in to join us. Where in the world are you from and what characters do you have/play. Enjoy your stay!

MAAM

ps - oh, and download ATMA if you haven't already!

Shagsbeard

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the madness. Please check all baggage at the designated check in stations. Remove your shoes. Please read all the FAQ and proceed to your designated seat. If you intend to trade, please observe all the socially accepted manners there to. Above all... enjoy your flight and welcome to SPF.

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
hey Leorichthedark the one-armed king, welcome to SPF!!! enjoy your stay and dont forget to check the stickies and such...

cheers, C.T.

Velcome to my lair mortal...cough..er...watch the shins...Now puny mortal i can...er sorry about that...As i vas saying...danmit stop it... No you stop it Or else i vill drink your bloood...Cant both of ya STFU please i am trying to sleep aarg. Oh and somethin about a spuid thrown in their
and welcome have fun i know i have been having fun :D :drinksblood:

LeorictheDark

Diabloii.Net Member
mad.as.a.meataxe said:
Hi Leoric, you're not King Leoric the Dark are you, missing one arm? Anyhow, thanks for dropping in to join us. Where in the world are you from and what characters do you have/play. Enjoy your stay!

MAAM

ps - oh, and download ATMA if you haven't already!
I'm from BEAUTIFUL Portland, OR. I currently have a lvl 85 Necro summon style. And I'm working on a Javazon right now I just made 52 today. :)

And thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. I really appreciate it. :cool:

Stony

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi there! I hope you find your other arm soon. Only having one must be annoying sometimes.

Stony

*descends from the rafters high above the SPF and glides down silently towards leo's shins, kicking them with such precision that both shins are cut completely off, and the blood splatters on the floor in such a way to spell 'j00 h4ve b33n sh1n-kick3d!'
Hi, nice to have you around. seems to be alot of new members today. :D