Legit PrePatch Ring???

dlee

Diabloii.Net Member
Legit PrePatch Ring???

i got this ring in a trade from a friend who paid a twitch for it (lucky bastard) i've asked around 1 person said they've seen before rest said they dunno. wanted to see what you guys have to say on legit/dupe (please dont ban me for saying dupe...).

its on nl east classic

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3254/ringyd8.jpg

sorry bout the crappy crop job :p

could you also plz tell me what you think its worth?, i know this isnt item evaluation thread but i still dont think it belongs in there.

thorsa

Diabloii.Net Member
i got this ring in a trade from a friend who paid a twitch for it (lucky bastard) i've asked around 1 person said they've seen before rest said they dunno. wanted to see what you guys have to say on legit/dupe (please dont ban me for saying dupe...).

its on nl east classic

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/3254/ringyd8.jpg

sorry bout the crappy crop job :p

could you also plz tell me what you think its worth?, i know this isnt item evaluation thread but i still dont think it belongs in there.

cant say i have seen this ring before but i have found a tri res ring see below

http://img128.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot008rf5.jpg

this got priced at .50 to .75 of soj,, so not really sure on price of that ring

dlee

Diabloii.Net Member
the priz mod on this ring is 1 mod that adds all res, yours is 3 mods, 1 in each res thats there

nice ring btw, too bad it isnt cr fr lr

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
the priz mod on this ring is 1 mod that adds all res, yours is 3 mods, 1 in each res thats there

nice ring btw, too bad it isnt cr fr lr
you still wheeling and dealing on non-ladder? if anyone may have had that ring pass through their hands, or seen it numerous times in the trade window, I'd say try tinknocker. lvl 92 hammer din.

he's a HUGE collector of godly items, and not picky about whether it's a dupe or not

he's had several rings similar to that, but it's been a few months since I spent any measurable amount of time on NL, and probably even more since I helped him mule items around so I can't say for certain if he had that specific ring (or copies of it)

a ring, that nice, from pre-patch that wasn't duped would truly be a rare thing indeed. oh, and plz message me the acct of the guy that gave it away for a twitch! I have mules full of twitches including several perfect def ones...

as to the worth, it's very nice, but isn't a cgrip higher tri rez? (the important rez's) c-grips were bouncing from 1/2 soj to roughly a soj about 9 months to a year ago.

zaxien

Diabloii.Net Member
if i remember correctly i think I had one of those rings back in .09 when leech + ar + pris was useful. If it wasnt that exact one it was one very similar. BUT I know I did not shed much light on the situation just fyi.

Locke07

Diabloii.Net Member
That is a pre patch ring no doubt, the question of it being duped or not.... probably not... It's good, but only good because it is a pre patch ring. I would keep it just for mementos sake, there are better duped rings out there.. and I am sure you can find some purpose for that ring...maybe a speeder barb?

dlee

Diabloii.Net Member
nah locke, im quitting unfortunetly. just trying to get some nice items to make my account more appealing. btw, do you play on east anymore? i havnt seen you around. maybe i removed your account and you removed mine when i wasnt on for a few months? you play ladder now or still nl?

goomba

Diabloii.Net Member
nah locke, im quitting unfortunetly. just trying to get some nice items to make my account more appealing. btw, do you play on east anymore? i havnt seen you around. maybe i removed your account and you removed mine when i wasnt on for a few months? you play ladder now or still nl?
feel like trading that naga back? :p

dlee

Diabloii.Net Member
but you said you were quitting :p do people really buy NL classic accounts still?
not really but i found someone whos trying to get 100 bucks soon as he can to gimme for it.

note to mods: he isnt a member of this forum nore am i soliciting the sale of my account on here.