Legendary Drop Rates Data - Torment Drop %

wikd

Diabloii.Net Member
Just wondering, are all these items found on 360/ps3 (patch 2.0.6)? Specifically, all items in post #2. Ive found 13 of the items in that post.

wikd

Diabloii.Net Member
Just wondering, are all these items found on 360/ps3 (patch 2.0.6)? Specifically, all items in post #2. Ive found 13 of the items in that post.
Make that 16 items in post 2 that Ive found.

Furnace was quite disappointing without the elite dmg. Lucani was also less than stellar. Waiting on my kridershot..

Vin_Diesel

Diabloii.Net Member
Players asked in comments on the main page, so we added a list of the rarest items. These have the most powerful (in Blizzard's opinion) legendary properties, and most of these are set to drop at 1/10th the rate of other set/legs of their type. If an item type is not listed below, such as WD hats, then none of them are set to drop at a much lower rate.

Armor:
  • Rings: Focus, Restraint.
  • Amulets: Mara's Kaleidoscope, Xephirian Amulet, Ancestor's Grace, The Star of Azkaranth (Rarest item in the game.)
  • Pants: Hexing Pants of Mr. Yan, Pox Faulds
  • Bracers: Lacuni Prowlers
  • Gloves: Frostburn, Tasker and Theo
  • Boots: Ice Climbers
  • Belts: The Witching Hour
  • Wizard Hats: Velvet Camaral

Weapons:
  • Swords: Rimeheart, Shard of Hate.
  • Hand Crossbows: Calamity
  • Bows: Kridershot
  • Crossbows: Chanon Bolter
  • Wands: Wand of Woh
  • Orbs: Winter Flurry
  • Ceremonial Knives: Starmetal Kukri
  • Mojos: Shukrani's Triumph
  • Crusader Shields: Akarat's Awakening
  • 2H swords: Cam's Rebuttal
  • 2H Maces: The Furnace

It seems like everyone looks at this list and says 1) Wow I got lucky finding X! and/or 2) Oh hell, I'll never get lucky and find Y.

Of the list i've got Pox Faulds and Ice Climbers...

I think the % of drop for non class is right, coz i already got 3 DH set itens ( one of Daneta's hand crossbows, and Natalya's chest and gloves.), while playing my Cruzader.
Add that to the various non set/legendaries Monk Itens, and even the 2 handed sword Faithfull Memory, wich i got with a Int Bonus of +1000, playing my Cruzader Also...