Legal music downloads

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Legal music downloads

I want to buy one song and one song only for Samara. I want to have it on mp3 and have the ability to burn it so I can listen to it in my car.

What pay-per download is good for that?

Ok..I want Chuck Mangione..Feels so Good. One song is not worth the price of a CD, but I will pay for the DL as long as I can burn it to disc to listen to.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
zodiac66 said:
Ok..I want Chuck Mangione..Feels so Good. One song is not worth the price of a CD, but I will pay for the DL as long as I can burn it to disc to listen to.
::In Hank Hill Voice::

Well if you went to MegaloMart you could buy the whole cd for less than $10.

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
SelfBaisResistor said:
::In Hank Hill Voice::

Well if you went to MegaloMart you could buy the whole cd for less than $10.
In my best Peggy Hill voice:

Hank, you forbid us to shop at the MegloMart. They almost put Strickland Propane out of business.

On a side note, Mangione did a song called Peggy Hill...rather funny.

I am sorry, but we are northerners who find King of the Hill one of the most funny shows ever. We sat one night and came up with what character fit each family memeber. I am Dale Gribble. Either that, or John Redcorn in a female form.

SelfBaisResistor

Diabloii.Net Member
zodiac66 said:
I am sorry, but we are northerners who find King of the Hill one of the most funny shows ever. We sat one night and came up with what character fit each family memeber. I am Dale Gribble.
One of my friends looks just like Gribble. He actually went to a costume party dressed up more like Dale and was rather convincing.

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
well if oyu're ever in a pinch I think you can get a free download off of some brand of soda or just from buying taco bell or some crazy thing. seems like they give them away everywhere these days. speaking of which, what p2p software is everyone using to....um....share...um...files.....with these days?

zodiac66

Diabloii.Net Member
Now, I want a song for me..and it doesn't seem as though any pay-per download sites have it.

I am sorry I am being cheap here, but I am not going to pay 12 bucks for 1 song.

Can anyone list the pay-per-download sites? Itunes doesn't have it.

plasmo

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, allofmp3 is questionable. They're Russian and they don't give money to artists. They are the cheapest "legal" one, though (until they sell your info or the Russian Mob comes after you).

Why is everybody PMing answers rather than putting them in the thread? Illegal answers, perhaps?

plasmo said:
Well, allofmp3 is questionable. They're Russian and they don't give money to artists. They are the cheapest "legal" one, though (until they sell your info or the Russian Mob comes after you).

Why is everybody PMing answers rather than putting them in the thread? Illegal answers, perhaps?
Well you get a song for about $0.02 IIRC, so just make a hotmail account, sign up with it, and then let it collect the spam while you forget about it.
Use limewire or simular free program, just dont tell the gov't about it. :shhh:

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah I would try for the free downloads with other products. Or if all else fails, iTunes is like a dollar a song, right?

EDIT: Actually, when I updated Winamp yesterday, it came with an offer for 50 free mp3s from some site. You might could check that out, but I'm sure there's probably a catch.