Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Leftover skill points

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by blanknineeight, Aug 31, 2006.

1. blanknineeight

blanknineeight IncGamers Member

Leftover skill points

Ok I got a Lightning sorce with max Lightning, chain Lightning, charged bolt and Lightning Mastery, I got 1 point on warmth and point on all the cold skills for lightning immunes. With my items it adds 15 skills. What should I put the rest of my points on, I was thinking warmth because I am always out of mana and I can stand just sitting there doing nothing or frozen armour because im duying when I tele to baal hell. What do you think I should out my points on.

2. Epsilon Eyez

Epsilon Eyez IncGamers Member

Put one of the points into Frozen Armor. If you don't have Energy Shield, put a point in there and dump some in Telekinesis. Or you could dump the points into Nova as a synergy.

3. ioupainmax

ioupainmax IncGamers Site Pal

it sounds to me like you dont have very many skill points remaining (i haven't done the math) but you probably cant max ES and telekinesis. you said you put a point in all the cold skills and 1 point with + skills for frozen armour is enough i think. you may as well put points into nova for the synergy bonus as ES will rob you of your mana, which is not ideal if u are already having mana troubles!

what does your merc have, i assume infinity. If not then he could wear an insight to help with your mana troubles.