Leaving d2

TheBhoy

Diabloii.Net Member
Leaving d2

I am in the process of leaving d2x.

1) the drugs do work.....
2) if i want to give my stuff to dii.net only, how do i do this?

i hate b.netters and all that they come with but here,i trust,,

thx

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
Simple make a giveaway thread, post the items you're giving away, set a requirement (if you choose to do so), decide on a means of giving out items (contest, luck of the draw, etc.), then just wait for people to respond. Finally, gib itamz!

allensong

Diabloii.Net Member
b.netters sometimes act to be idiots cuz they're dumb nerds that get bullied everyday at school, its sort of inevitable =/

contest giveaways are teh best! =D

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
Sucks to hear that you might be leaving D2.... You're still coming here though, right? :wink3:

Like Evrae said, it's really up to you how you want to give your items away. There have been tons of contests lately, so you can make one if you want.

bruticus

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
... set a requirement (if you choose to do so), decide on a means of giving out items (contest, luck of the draw, etc.), then just wait for people to respond. Finally, gib itamz!
i think a good requirement considering the circumstances is having at least 2 kids. :wink3:

totally kidding. pun not intended.

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
bruticus said:
i think a good requirement considering the circumstances is having at least 2 kids. :wink3:
I can see it now....
People joining up just to get some free items.
z0mg my wif3 ju5t h4d tW1n5!!!! rly!!!! g1b 1t4m5!!

Gorny

Banned
TheBhoy said:
I am in the process of leaving d2x.

1) the drugs do work.....
2) if i want to give my stuff to dii.net only, how do i do this?

i hate b.netters and all that they come with but here,i trust,,

thx
If you want to give it to DII.net only, you can talk to one of us mods or admins. MAke sore you get someone who is on your realm of play. From there we can get someone to look into the account and get a giveaway going.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
I can see it now....
People joining up just to get some free items.
z0mg my wif3 ju5t h4d tW1n5!!!! rly!!!! g1b 1t4m5!!
WOHOO!!!!!!!! having twins is finaly paying off :thumbsup:

jag

Diabloii.Net Member
If having 2 kids only gets me some d2 items, I really should have used a condom....

bruticus

Diabloii.Net Member
jag said:
If having 2 kids only gets me some d2 items, I really should have used a condom....
lol .. some d2 items, and a lifetime of happiness. most of the time. cept when they're screaming. or don't wanna eat dinner. or don't go to bed so you can play D2. :cool:

franzjosef

Diabloii.Net Member
I think we need to begin with the slogan "Age Before Beauty" and stipulate that only people over 30 are eligible..........

Damn all you young whippersnappers! I'm like the second-oldest poster around here (38).

Noodle

franzjosef said:
I think we need to begin with the slogan "Age Before Beauty" and stipulate that only people over 30 are eligible..........

Damn all you young whippersnappers! I'm like the second-oldest poster around here (38).
Man, that IS really old . . .

(I'm 37.)

- Noodle

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
I know of some even older geezers on here. :flip:
all I have to say on behalf of the old geezers is ,,,,, mmmmm ,,,, ahhhh ,,,, oops I forgot :laugh: there. I said it :D so please remember it

<edit to say: please dont forget how when we were your age we had to walk 25 miles in 5 feet of snow. up hill both ways obviously. and this was just to cross the street so we could play d2>