least used builds for druids?

Krazy_Solo

Diabloii.Net Member
least used builds for druids?

I like some input what are some least used builds. Tired of using cookie cutters.

koeraokse

Diabloii.Net Member
max bear, wolves (both), heard of wolverine or oak, I made it, with summoning skillers and equip I had a lvl 41 bear doing 4.8k dmg (if I am not mistaken) without HoW... :lol:

:cheesy:
*priit

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
koeraokse said:
max bear, wolves (both), heard of wolverine or oak, I made it, with summoning skillers and equip I had a lvl 41 bear doing 4.8k dmg (if I am not mistaken) without HoW...
Isn't this the standard druid summoner build ?

Jimi-

Diabloii.Net Member
a naked druid who has max block with a buckler, 6 jah'd crystal sword and the rest naked, he pwnz you should try it

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
tried that :lol: :lol: but i found it was easier to get max block with a buckler using a cracked buckler oh and a cracked sash too help alot with its MEGA defence :lol:

psuedoenviro

Diabloii.Net Member
anything but a windy. go into any game and 9/10 there won't be another druid. Huntermentalist or pure fire are some rare builds.

soul-eater

Diabloii.Net Member
Pure summoner is a good way to go.I have lvl 85 and i worked to get him there no leeching involved my bear is now 7 k life without sage and 4.5 k dam without my might merc aura he can solo baal with ease.And my druid has 3.8 k life

in my eyes the summoner is a way under estimated character and lota fun 2 play.

harley98

Diabloii.Net Member
pure summoning druid's and hunters are very rare. i have only seen 1 on the realm's besides me.

and i only know of 1 throwing/summoner druid (uses throwing type weapons like daggers, javs, and axes) and that is me (lol).

alainpp66

Diabloii.Net Member
*Hugs Forcefeedback*

Way to awaken that old thing :thumbsup:. I still wish I could've remade him in 1.10...(Unfortunately I couldn't stomach the game, but that's a different story).

I'm convinced if properly done this character would impress even the most hard rooted cookie cutter players. Fear the SOB! (Spirit of Barbs, btw) (Or Oak for the more cautious)

Gibby

Banned
Chimaira said:
A hunter druid...a druid using summons and a bow, or just a plain summoner.
I just made a level 75 hunter, and they're totally viable in norm and nm but need some help in hell.

Forcefeedback

Diabloii.Net Member
In case Alan chooses to answer I'll give a vague answer to not spoil the surprise.

The name says it all, with 1.10's last runewords there is great potential to even combine a bow into the mix...

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
I think the Druid's synergy setup is too tight. It doesn't seem to leave a ton of room for effective hybridization.