Least used builds for amazons?

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
Actually the magezon may not be that rare anymore. I've been getting by with no ML in Hell thanks to my Insight merc. She is dual elemental and uses MA or strafe to recover, not leach her mana back.

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
impalazons and fendazons are actually dead builds.. impale is SLOOOOOOOOW... and fend has the bug that if she gets hit while fending, only one hit occurs, while she still does the whole animation.

Tarantella

Diabloii.Net Member
itsPizzarific said:
haha kinda like a golemancer, that would rock.

It does indeed.Being a lazy player with no particular mf axe to grind I like to swan around behind my merc, valk(lev 35) and golem . I wonder what that would be like using one of the bows with revive charges on it?:)

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
It works but it is insanely expensive, 370K gold per charge in hell. I used a half dozen in the Durance (doll vs doll) once. It took me an hour to get out of debt. Good thing bnet doesn't charge interest :p

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
YogiRat said:
It works but it is insanely expensive, 370K gold per charge in hell. I used a half dozen in the Durance (doll vs doll) once. It took me an hour to get out of debt. Good thing bnet doesn't charge interest :p
The ort, ral repair/recharge recipes are sweet. But I guess their Ladder and Sp only?

YogiRat

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn't think ort worked on charges, but wasn't sure so I tested it. It doesn't. ;) On the upside, I made 2 revives and second one only cost 13k gold. Bulk discount I guess.

Bionic

Diabloii.Net Member
YogiRat said:
I didn't think ort worked on charges, but wasn't sure so I tested it. It doesn't. ;) On the upside, I made 2 revives and second one only cost 13k gold. Bulk discount I guess.
You need Ort and any chipped gem to repair charges on weapon.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
dontstopfred said:
interesting
Chance number one. If you don't have something to say to advance the discussion, don't say anything.